WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We'll see what happens. I haven't jumped ship yet. I'm dual platform already so it's not like I'm in a hurry.

A lot depends on what MS does and how devs and reviewers take to it. Nothing against MS in just tired of being on the forgotten OS.

I'm surprised at your patients with Microsoft. Jobs, snowflake and bp left.( no pun intended)

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So many phones, so little time. :p

I've decided to wait until next year to see what happens with W9.

That's cute. We will see. If both WP models continue to fall, I could have a tougher choice at a lower price point.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm surprised at your patients with Microsoft. Jobs, snowflake and bp left.( no pun intended)

There was too good a deal to pass up to try out iOS today so I got myself an almost new condition iPhone 5C (box, original Apple case, charger etc). Now officially I am in the three OSes. Most likely my spouse will take away the 5C to complement the iPad that has been take away from me:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That's cute. We will see. If both WP models continue to fall, I could have a tougher choice at a lower price point.

Just use the OPO to pass sometime watching the 930 and 1520 fall in price, I am more and more tempted to get the 1520.3 version though.

Jose_Rey

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

So, I got the ThinkPad 10. The first thing I noticed was the pixel density was obviously better than my ThinkPad 2. The next thing is obviously the pen, which is improved from the last one. Come to think about it, the first was the size. It actually looks smaller, although the screen size is the same.

However, the ThinkPad 2 is noticeably better on the screen front. It is brighter and the colors more vibrant. The plus side of this is I use it mostly when going to bed, so I s'pose it's better for my eyes 👀

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just use the OPO to pass sometime watching the 930 and 1520 fall in price, I am more and more tempted to get the 1520.3 version though.

Want a more pocketable daily driver...that's why 4.6-5.0" screen size works best for me.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I wonder what 99 will think after using iOS

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Dude I have an iPod (since 2010) and an iPad (since 2012) so it is not like I don't know how Apple devices work. BTW this is the first Apple device where I have forked out money, let's just say the deal was a bit too good to pass up. If nothing, I can sell this device and still make money on it:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Dude I have an iPod (since 2010) and an iPad (since 2012) so it is not like I don't know how Apple devices work. BTW this is the first Apple device where I have forked out money, let's just say the deal was a bit too good to pass up. If nothing, I can sell this device and still make money on it:)

._. I didn't know ...yikes .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yup the iOS keyboard is still behind msft keyboard . I can't even slide the text predictions to view more words

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I dig that I can get office 365 for free. I already had it since the IT department get the fun stuff first. the thing was going on for my school since last semester.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss