WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

.99 i travelled from bangalore to Chennai...... In the middle we stopped in a town....some relatives stay there.....anyways i got my phone yayyyy 1520.... I've to update though and the download speed is 60kbps

I was using a Vodafone SIM card and my download speeds were in the Mbps range even in rural Tamilnadu near Tiruppur.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

End of a boring day for me now, as usual with the extremely hot weather.... Even tomorrow's gonna be boring & also the day after it.... Good night all. Have sweet dreams & I just hope I don't get any dreams.

Crashing this early? Yes you are the top poster and way to go in harassing our Android friend, you know who I am talking about:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

He may care deep down inside but he won't let it show. :p Well, it is sahib....

He definitely cares although this semester he's not that keen on getting his top poster spot back for some reason....might have something to do with the Japanese shoe cam:)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I would take boring day over stressful one anytime, because that's what tomorrow going to be for me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Some of us could really appreciate your support...:p

The guy has only used a Lumia 520 and wants to educate us on why WP is so bad and Android is so good. Also he likes to lecture folks when he doesn't even know that a lot of us (me included are dual OS people) know the pros and cons of either OS pretty well and use what we use for our personal/subjective reasons. All he has is a couple of pictures and wants to lecture us on photography....

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

The guy has only used a Lumia 520 and wants to educate us on why WP is so bad and Android is so good. Also he likes to lecture folks when he doesn't even know that a lot of us (me included are dual OS people) know the pros and cons of either OS pretty well and use what we use for our personal/subjective reasons. All he has is a couple of pictures and wants to lecture us on photography....

Exactly, you are right. When I hear his comments I was really shocked. Then later I got to know that he's just a 14 year old, so can't expect much from him

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I had the target of completing 1k posts day after tomorrow, but I completed it today, almost before 2 days. I feel a bit experienced now...lol...😝

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Who is that?

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hate my country's (Malaysia) education department, change exam for form 3 to exam X at 2012 Feb, change to exam Y when it is June 2014
Make Chinese exam become harder than form 5 exam.
Exam Y are held at July.
So Chinese people will drop Chinese class when they are form 4, pure evil...

Form 3 student age - 15 or 16
Form 4 - 16 or 17
Form 5 - 17 or 18
Form 3 original exam name - PMR
form 3 exam - PBS, then change to PT3 at the last moment

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

They would absolutely idolise him at Android central. Lol dunno why he comes here. He doesn't even test the WP apps he is commenting against. He's like a parrot, keeps repeating the same wrong thing over and over again in different threads, even after many of us have proved him wrong.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

They would absolutely idolise him at Android central. Lol dunno why he comes here. He doesn't even test the WP apps he is commenting against. He's like a parrot, keeps repeating the same wrong thing over and over again in different threads, even after many of us have proved him wrong.

I think he's afraid that people over at AC might school him on his lack of knowledge about Android:) BTW I post on AC and iMore as well. I have devices from all three OSes and actually use them. I just happen to like WP for my smartphone needs and Android for my tablet needs. The other members of my family prefer iOS and they use the iOS devices (I have iPod, iPad and iPhone).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05