WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

W... Wow... *gasps* That's... awesome... Wasn't surprised, but I didn't expect that much. It must be interesting, eh? Is that for work or just a hobby?

It's a mixture of the two.

Grew up in Canada and visited a lot of the east coast of the US by car when I was over 20. I went to California and Las Vegas only on the west side.

I moved to Australia at 32. Lived mostly in Brisbane but visited a lot of the east coast. Lived in the tropics in Queensland for 6 months. I visited Vanuatu prior to moving back to Brisbane.

The years I was in Australia I made it over to the north island of New Zealand. I also circumnatvigated the globe twice, visiting my family back in Canada, wife's family in Finland, Sweeden, friends in LA and London.

Moved to Finland for a year but that didn't work so moved to the UK. During my time in the EU I've visited a few places. :p

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

It's a mixture of the two.

Grew up in Canada and visited a lot of the east coast of the US by car when I was over 20. I went to California and Las Vegas only on the west side.
(......)
Moved to Finland for a year but that didn't work so moved to the UK. During my time in the EU I've visited a few places. :p

A man of traveling, eh?

Well, "La Rue" in French means "the road" or "the street", and you are a guy who like to stick to the road. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

A man of traveling, eh?

Well, "La Rue" in French means "the road" or "the street", and you are a guy who like to stick to the road. :p

Well yes that is what my last name means. I'm the only one of my family like this so it's not a family trait. :p

I do like seeing new places and seeing new things. :)

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

Well yes that is what my last name means. I'm the only one of my family like this so it's not a family trait. :p

I do like seeing new places and seeing new things. :)

A French last name? Didn't expect that. :p

Let me guess... You are Nicholas Larue? Just guessing. :p

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

Some silly ****** just told me Windows Phone 8.1 doesn't support Silverlight apps, while I was reading MSFT's documentation regarding Silverlight apps on Windows Phone 8.1... :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb