WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So the Nexus 6 was released....

Yes I know you talked about.

I'm disappointed. :/ Way too big for me. Other than that the specs are nice though.

So, I wait.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

I don't understand why some people want to ruin WPC by posting comments related to arch rival Google and it's phones like nexus! AndroidCentral is the place for them, isn't it? :winktongue:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't understand why some people want to ruin WPC by posting comments related to arch rival Google and it's phones like nexus! AndroidCentral is the place for them, isn't it? :winktongue:

It's called discussion. You should try it. Having blinders on does nothing. Being curious is a good thing. Having a mind to think about alternatives is one of the wonders of being human.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

It's called discussion. You should try it. Having blinders on does nothing. Being curious is a good thing. Having a mind to think about alternatives is one of the wonders of being human.

I hate Android and hence, no curiosity about it!
BTW, a very little curiosity about Android 5.0 persists :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's called "whatever I spend my money on, I get to talk about it online". Get a grip youngster. In this thread we drop the fandom **** out the room and can talk platforms intelligently.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

OK then. The remaining 1/3 rd is the avatar's background. It is a sky at dusk. It's complete now 3/3, isn't it?

I'll give you 5 stars for trying but I'll give you the full explanation.

Yes the avatar represents my thoughts on life, the universe and everything.

The A is as you suggest is correct, beliefs I've held for over 20 years now. The atom represents my love of all things science regardless of my late in life appreciation for it. The sky in the background is representative of my view of where we are in the universe. My love of nature and the beauty of this world. No picture truly captures it.

So in essence, the avatar is very much me. :)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Where is sahib? I was off the thread for about 2 days ( and will probably be until tomorrow afternoon) because school stuff, 2 tests in 3 days aren't fun at all :(
Has he managed to do something from those 3 numbers he got?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Where is sahib? I was off the thread for about 2 days ( and will probably be until tomorrow afternoon) because school stuff, 2 tests in 3 days aren't fun at all :(
Has he managed to do something from those 3 numbers he got?

That's a good question. Rue and I are betting...NO. But we will wait for the official word.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh I thought he already did something since he said he will contact them on Monday, which is over by now I think :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes I talk to them :) but to be honest right now I don't have time to take a break right now :/ maybe later at night I'll catch up ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man it seems you guys want me to hook up with a girl already:p not that easy for me

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb