WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I still prefer dictatorship over democracy.

Also you can be a dictator of penguins if you desire... :p

Whenever I hear of "dictator" I think of Hitl... oh nevermind, its politics. *cough* I'm kinda a bit young for politics *cough* I guess...

Wait, what? A dictator of penguins? Better leave it for Mr. Pete the Penguin. :p

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

I still prefer dictatorship over democracy.

Yups, me too. Who knows our country might adopt military dictatorship owing to the growing tensions with our neighbours!
Imagine Modi as a dictator!!! He'll pass a strict ordinance compelling all the citizens to eat Dhoklas and Fafdas! :grincry:
Still dictatorship would be more useful than democracy for a nation where corruption is endemic!

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

Canon makes some of the best cameras going. So their technology on any phone would be good. Nikon would be good too.

And here I was, thinking you were talking about optical glass... Carl Zeiss then Nikon for lenses. As for 'best camera', that's relative.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Urdu? For example...

Do you speak such words in daily life :- nyay, udhaharan, prakat, vichitra, etc..... these are pure Hindi words.
Instead of these............ wait a great example of this is our latest songs. Compare the songs from 80s-90s and the present ones. You'll come to know that we unknowingly speak a lot of Urdu instead of the pure Hindi words, don't we??

The evergreen songs used to be all-Hindi. But now almost all Bollywood songs are written using Urdu words as they sound very poetic.
Daawat-e-Ishq, Husn-e-ada, salaam-e-ishq this is all Urdu you see!!!!

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

And this one that is drunk on a few bottles of rum, who is spouting Welsh and whose feet are sore from hiking the Grand Canyon and is now ravenous and craving fish and chips, you never know what he might be capable of! Actually after having done so much he is probably too tired and is just going to collapse and fall asleep.

Top marks for recognising Welsh, but that's only half...

If you can tell me what I said and in which languages, I may behave...

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Whenever I hear of "dictator" I think of Hitl... oh nevermind, its politics. *cough* I'm kinda a bit young for politics *cough* I guess...

Wait, what? A dictator of penguins? Better leave it for Mr. Pete the Penguin. :p

I meant to say you could become a dictator of Pete the penguin...

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm not the Emperor of the Penguins... I just married into the Imperial family...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte