WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yes - Clinical lycanthropy

She can get away with eating goats and sheep but only in small quantity. She can have some cow's milk but it makes her feel ill eventually. It's not life threatening it just causes skin conditions, inflammation and clogs one of her ear drums making her dizzy.

WTF? Clinical what now? ;)

Has your wife had the hospital based tests?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You're suffering from delusions, cos I'm a penguin, see.

I'm delusional???? Right.....

I'll pm you some links for sheep's milk cheese so they don't get lost in the thread.

We usually buy goats cheese or sheep's cheese. When we went to Roquefort we picked up a nice aged hard sheep's cheese (not the typical moldy one) and I like the moldy one so we had some of that as well. :)

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm delusional???? Right.....

We usually buy goats cheese or sheep's cheese. When we went to Roquefort we picked up a nice aged hard sheep's cheese (not the typical moldy one) and I like the moldy one so we had some of that as well. :)

You're delusional... :p

My local supermarket sells a lively, tangy sheep's cheese from Spain. It's hard and a great substitute for Parmesan.
I think I know the aged cheese from Roquefort... Have to check.

Links sent.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You're delusional... :p

My local supermarket sells a lively, tangy sheep's cheese from Spain. It's hard and a great substitute for Parmesan.
I think I know the aged cheese from Roquefort... Have to check.

Links sent.

Our local MS shop has goats cheese and the larger one and Tesco also sell some varieties. There's also a good selection at Waitrose.

I wish I lived in London cause the markets there usually have a great cheese selection. Heck there's actual cheese shops still. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077