WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So now, a very weird thing happened. I'm not too happy about it.
In my building a cat came(even when I live on 7th floor). As it was a pain from 2 days, I decided to just take the cat away from my building. I tried catching it, caught it, as soon as the lift got to the ground floor, I left it. I came home, both my hands bleeding. I thought cats were good, guess I was wrong. My hands are still bleeding. :angry:
Evil cat.
Sent from whichever device I happen to be using today.
He he he! :D
What was it doing to you?
I guess cats can climb more than 7 storeys! My building is 25 storeys tall and stray cats play on the terrace. ;)

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

He he he! :D
What was it doing to you?
I guess cats can climb more than 7 storeys! My building is 25 storeys tall and stray cats play on the terrace. ;)

What would the cat do to me, so that my hands start bleeding? I was able to prevent it from biting though, but still no luck.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

What would the cat do to me, so that my hands start bleeding? I was able to prevent it from biting though, but still no luck.
No no! You didn't get me. I said what was it doing to you that you decided to kick it out from your floor?

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

No no! You didn't get me. I said what was it doing to you that you decided to kick it out from your floor?

Well actually, as animals, don't have brains, they keep ****ting anywhere, it did twice-thrice near my door. Hence I decided to kick it out.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Well actually, as animals, don't have brains, they keep ****ting anywhere, it did twice-thrice near my door. Hence I decided to kick it out.
Ha ha haaaa haa ha! :grincry:
**** job! He he he hhe! ;D
Near his door! :D

*laughing from the belly*

Who said animals don't have brains? *stern* >:-\

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Well I'm done for today. There's another cat waiting near my door again. I hope tomorrow a 3rd one doesn't appear. People here should stop giving those cats milk. :angry:

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Well I'm done for today. There's another cat waiting near my door again. I hope tomorrow a 3rd one doesn't appear. People here should stop giving those cats milk. :angry:
Hold a meeting in your society. You can also call the stray catcher.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh sorry, I should've asked an expert like you. How can I forget that!

Well considering I've owned cats for a large portion of my life, yeah, I'd say I know more about them.

You obviously missed my other reference but oh well. Expected.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Hold a meeting in your society. You can also call the stray catcher.

Here people are too lazy. They don't seem have that "cat" problem. Guess if others don't have a problem, why should I have it. Guess I'll ignore cats from now on. I don't want to bleed again.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Here people are too lazy. They don't seem have that "cat" problem. Guess if others don't have a problem, why should I have it. Guess I'll ignore cats from now on. I don't want to bleed again.
And perhaps you'll ignore the poo* job done near your door?

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Well considering I've owned cats for a large portion of my life, yeah, I'd say I know more about them.

So please give me some tips, how should I get rid of them?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What, you have cats as pets? :shocked:

Yes, lots of people over here, in Canada, US, EU and Australia. I haven't got any currently but I will one day. I grew up with cats as pets. I had a pet cat when I lived in Australia.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

The cats Soham is talking about are stray. No one owns them. You owned cats; you didn't deal with stray ones!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Yes, lots of people over here, in Canada, US, EU and Australia. I haven't got any currently but I will one day. I grew up with cats as pets. I had a pet cat when I lived in Australia.

Whoa, I now get you. I remember You have interest in a lot of things. I didn't expect these many.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)