WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So please give me some tips, how should I get rid of them?

There's many natural ways to keep cats away. Cats have sensitive paws, putting something uncomfortable to tread on will keep them away. We have door mats that are designed for scrapping off mud etc that can be used at doors, not sure if you things like that there.

They are also have sensitive noses and don't like certain smells. Try this -

1 quart (~1 liter) water
10 drops lemon oil, or the zest of one lemon
20 drops eucalyptus oil

Put in a spray bottle to spray around the area.

Another option, not one I endorse, is to use a water spray bottle and spray it in the face. That usually discourages them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The cats Soham is talking about are stray. No one owns them. You owned cats; you didn't deal with stray ones!

Are you trying to tell me that there are no such thing as stray cats in other countries??? They're everywhere my friend.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

It doesn't happen always, this wasn't the first time a cat came to our building.
Ohhhh Wandering Cats are pretty common in all buildings!

A month ago a family in my building had 2 cats as pets. I have an artificial grass door mat. The two cats always used to do their jobs on that mat and everyday we had to smell that fragrance and get it cleaned. My father just hit it with a cane, not badly - just to scare it. And both the cats never repeated it.

Same goes with pigeons who build their nests in our balcony and also s**t their. Just scare them by hitting cane. They won't return.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No stray cats with you! I said only you!

When I lived in Canada we had tonnes of stray cats around, same in Australia and same here in the UK. I don't currently own any cats but I see many around.

When I've visited other countries I've seen many stray cats.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

There's many natural ways to keep cats away. Cats have sensitive paws, putting something uncomfortable to tread on will keep them away. We have door mats that are designed for scrapping off mud etc that can be used at doors, not sure if you things like that there.

They are also have sensitive noses and don't like certain smells. Try this -

1 quart (~1 liter) water
10 drops lemon oil, or the zest of one lemon
20 drops eucalyptus oil

Put in a spray bottle to spray around the area.

Another option, not one I endorse, is to use a water spray bottle and spray it in the face. That usually discourages them.
My goodness! He took it that experience thing seriously. ;)

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

When I lived in Canada we had tonnes of stray cats around, same in Australia and same here in the UK. I don't currently own any cats but I see many around.

When I've visited other countries I've seen many stray cats.
Do you travel abroad to see stray cats, just kidding ;P

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My goodness! He took it that experience thing seriously. ;)

Don't ask for advice if you don't want it. I like to help people and I prefer to help with situations like this in a non violent way as possible.

There are many in Australia who would gladly kill the cats as they are a big problem there.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What!!!! O_O

You kill one cat in urban India and realize that you're in great trouble!
Killing animals!! *angry*

Feral cats in the outback of Australia are killing the wildlife there. Dogs do the same thing. Many dogs kill koalas.

Some people take that kind of thing personally. There's a big push in many countries to get their pets neutered to avoid over population.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Feral cats in the outback of Australia are killing the wildlife there. Dogs do the same thing. Many dogs kill koalas.

Some people take that kind of thing personally. There's a big push in many countries to get their pets neutered to avoid over population.
Wildlife..... Koalas.....
Do Aussies live in forests?
I thought Canberra had good infrastructure ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wildlife..... Koalas.....
Do Aussies live in forests?
I thought Canberra had good infrastructure ;)

Depends where you live. :p

I lived in one place which was 40 minutes north of Brisbane. I had koalas, kangaroos, birds and lizards in the backyard. The area I lived in had a large population of koalas.

The outback is not that far away. In the cities you don't get much in the way of wildlife but once you hit the suburbs things change.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Probably not. It's called having good health care.
Oh just tests right?
I don't get tested that deeply. But yes, the injection thing is toooo creepy! I always close my eyes during that >.< Injecting is ok but taking out blood is just awwwwwful!!! Dark red blood ooohhhhooooo *chills flowing through* *bumps goosing up* :p

But I do like the effect of spirit :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo