WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For the majority of people think zzzzz means sleep that's who
Think out of the box.

Rue had already discussed it. And the same thing you repeated. No one had asked actually. Mindless posting. *eck* *sighs*

Last edited:

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Worked on some laptops today. Both had lots of virus. Not a bad day :p

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk
Worked on two laptops having virus. So, not a bad day???!!!
Mindless posting. When will all this stop! *sighs*

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Go to setting -> control panel -> programming and features -> uninstall -> bitdefender -> follow the instructions then plug the flash drive that I'm going to gave you :D
No need, please. My Windows already lags sometimes. No more hanging and crashing due to your viruses. Thnx.
Who doesn't know how to uninstall programs here?

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

So, after closing the acquisition of Motorola Mob., Lenovo has gained 3rd position in Asia-Pacific region. Good! :D

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
So, after closing the acquisition of Motorola Mob., Lenovo has gained 3rd position in Asia-Pacific region. Good! :D
ppl love Nokia X series compared to Lenovo here. I'm on Indonesia. The aftersales is terrible. if they go flagship Samsung or Sony. Some ppl love apple so they pick iPhone and some other love Windows phone because Nokia branding

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Sight of the day: An entire squadron of storm troopers at my local shopping centre handing out poppies for rememberance day.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

ppl love Nokia X series compared to Lenovo here. I'm on Indonesia. The aftersales is terrible. if they go flagship Samsung or Sony. Some ppl love apple so they pick iPhone and some other love Windows phone because Nokia branding
Lenovo's good for PCs. I was not talking about the brand "Lenovo".
Motorola has sold millions of phones this year. And since Lenovo has acquired Motorola, it gained third position in the market on the basis of the units sold.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss