WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm originally from Canada... -10c (14F) is common in the winter but you can get down to -25C (-13F) or lower.

We get down to negative temperatures here too.

I'm not used to the cold since I'm from the valley and we don't get that cold ..maybe the we ever get is around 20F but that's it :p
If that was winter for you then winter here in Cali is like spring to you :p!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I nothing against legalizing drugs personally, it avoids all the legal proceedings and money wasted on such a minor thing. I don't like drugs I might point out but I think the money wasted is just silly. Along with prostitution but that's a whole other conversation.

I'm not sure what to think if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It would be amusing... :p

I tell ya, it's not easy staying awake at this moment in time. I got less than 5 hours sleep last night and less than 6 the night before. I'm feeling very zombie like.

Amusing for Muessig...like the sound of that:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's getting pretty cold tonight down to zero! WTF???

Then it goes back up to almost 15C! Very weird weather... I guess...

Eh, that's nothing. I am going to be in Minnesota next week, now that is gonna be cold:-( On a side note, I am hoping to see Mr. Palandri and post a picture or two in the eats thread...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of winter, it's winter Tyrees time :D One is already done the second one is on at the moment. :)

Come at us winter now :p

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20141105_004.jpg
    WP_20141105_004.jpg
    561 KB · Views: 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Finally a logical reasonable article about WP low end and high end. This is something we all feel on this site but I sincerely/seriously hope someone in Redmond is reading this. Might just tweet it to Joe Belfiore as well.

Window Phone Survives At The Low-End*With Budget Handsets - Forbes
It's pretty much what you, MIA, me and others have been saying for some time. A flagship had to match other flagships in specs regardless how well WP is on lower hardware.

The part I wholeheartedly agree with is change the business model from what Nokia did. They simply made to many models and confused consumers. Make a good lineup and release them all at once. Keep the numbers around four handsets with maybe a fifth for the 1020 replacement. That's it.

Make the handsets design the same with quality build and you'll have people from all walks drooling over them and buying them.

I think I spent too many years in manufacturing as I still can't believe that these phone OEM's haven't figured that out yet. Aside from Apple that is.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Eh, that's nothing. I am going to be in Minnesota next week, now that is gonna be cold:-( On a side note, I am hoping to see Mr. Palandri and post a picture or two in the eats thread...

Had to get a post in about me going to freeze my posterior for posterity's sake:)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm chilling at home and I don't mean doing nothing. :p

Yeah I'm doing the same thing here - it's apparently going to go to -1 tonight. Like you said earlier weird weather - back up in the teens tomorrow.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I'm doing the same thing here - it's apparently going to go to -1 tonight. Like you said earlier weird weather - back up in the teens tomorrow.

Weird weather indeed. Friday was up around 24C now it's going below zero tonight. :/

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So just to mention now I'm done with grades for this week, on Friday night we are leaving for Vienna Austria :). I hope we will have a good time :)
And since we are are going by bus I would be very grateful if someone could recommend any good new comedy.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So just to mention now I'm done with grades for this week, on Friday night we are leaving for Vienna Austria :). I hope we will have a good time :)
And since we are are going by bus I would be very grateful if someone could recommend any good new comedy.

Hmmm how about Dave chapel? Idk :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers