WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just got the Lollipop update on my replacement N5 from Google :)
My N7 did not get the update but my new N7 in transit has the Lollipop 5.0 update.
My original problematic N5 does not have the Lollipop update yet:-( But I don't care since it is going back to Google tonight!

So two N5 and two N7 and one of each has the 5.0....as weird it is I am happy that I have the 5.0 on the devices I intend to use...
This just goes on to show that updates are a hit and miss even when you have the Nexus devices from Google. So all the moaning and groaning we hear on this site about WP updates are par for the course, at least in my book:)
I think I read somewhere that the only one that is different is Apple.

Then again, at least with a Nexus device you're getting the update, if you have a newer device, eventually.

I still haven't received another notice for the update yet.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No, we're not laughing, much... I kid.

Just interesting to see what you get yourself into. :p
I wouldn't expect any less ;P
I only have weeks 5 weeks to see what those two encounters get me into ! who knows maybe a third one o.o.... idk :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so im leaving for Utah tomorrow and wont be back till Monday.. time to enjoy leaving cali :D!!! woot ... im going places ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So my L920 prove once again how pathetic of a battery it has.

I was at an event last night. My battery started off around 95% and ended at 15% after 3 hours. Here's a summary of what I did.

Took 12 pictures
Edited 5 of them
Tweeted 4 times and checked status about 8
Posted once to Facebook checked a couple of times

That's it. I'll admit now that the connection was pretty bad there but as you can see I didn't see this as anything that heavy. My phone also got warm from doing this.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Take lots of pics! So what are you going exactly?

oh I will chaging my camera and phone !...im going as a just becuase i can sort of thing :p...a few family friends and parents wanted to go to utah so we alll said hey we should go ! and now we are going :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like how pure stock nexus is but I like how nokia launcher is..... I would go for the nexus one :p... but im not in the market for a new tablet

You know you can put the Z launcher on a pure stock Android device, right?

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So somehow the NFC got left on and it tore through the OPO's battery last night. I'm on the 1520 today.

I'm just not feeling the camera on it. I dunno why...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So my L920 prove once again how pathetic of a battery it has.

I was at an event last night. My battery started off around 95% and ended at 15% after 3 hours. Here's a summary of what I did.

Took 12 pictures
Edited 5 of them
Tweeted 4 times and checked status about 8
Posted once to Facebook checked a couple of times

That's it. I'll admit now that the connection was pretty bad there but as you can see I didn't see this as anything that heavy. My phone also got warm from doing this.

I've suspected you have had a bad battery for a while. This confirms it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Which is why...

.... this came in the mail for me yesterday. I know some of you won't be surprised.

WP_20141119_22_24_03_Pro[1].jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

H
So somehow the NFC got left on and it tore through the OPO's battery last night. I'm on the 1520 today.

I'm just not feeling the camera on it. I dunno why...
huh so nfc is w battery killer o.o ? I have it on with my 830 and it doesn't put a dent on my 830 I even forget I have it on

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You sneak! And of course you went with the black. Does this mean the wife got a Z3 compact also?

No she's happy with her L820 for the moment. Until I start showing off what this can do of course. :p

I'm waiting for my nano SIM so I don't have it with me. I'm still deciding on a case too. I couldn't find any wood ones though there's this nice see through one on Amazon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo