WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nope same issue with wife's shoes as well. Poor process development.

Apparently they have a 12 month warranty on their boots. They apparently send you a free shipping box.

They appear to be a good brand but I read that other top end boots do the same occasionally.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Apparently they have a 12 month warranty on their boots. They apparently send you a free shipping box.

They appear to be a good brand but I read that other top end boots do the same occasionally.
I bought these and my Asolo boots the same year. Both have about the same number of miles on them, 300+ and the Asolo's still look brand new...

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Try this out.
114(minus) the year in which you were born.
For eg:
If you're born in 1970, then
114-70=44(your age)
It works!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Try this out.
114(minus) the year in which you were born.
For eg:
If you're born in 1970, then
114-70=44(your age)
It works!

Yeah.... that makes sense.

You can also subtract the year you were born from 2014... try it, it works!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah.... that makes sense.

You can also subtract the year you were born from 2014... try it, it works!

As long as you have a hundred multiplier for the century and 14 (current calendar year in the 21st century) this logic should work....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I tried to post this earlier, but it got wiped out...so here goes.

I stopped to check out the N6, Z3, and 830 before going to internship today. Here are my impressions:

I still like the Z3 and in a perfect world, i'd get a cheap N5 as a back up and use a z3 as my primary. I'm too broke to do that right now.

N6:
- like the screen
- not put off by the size or design
- feels like a larger moto x, which is ok by me
- feels slower than it usually is, because of the encryption issues
- really wished that there was a split screen to take advantage of the real estate

I wouldn't get one now, but I am not unopposed to owning one for a trial run at some point.

830:

- I can see why Sahib likes it
- it is a nice phone if you don't want it to do much
- like it fit in hand and design a lot

MSFT missed an opportunity here. Wished that they took a page from Sony and just dropped a s800 chip in there and called it a day by selling this thing at $375 unlocked with a US LTE model with AWS and the international one they pushed through their carrier partners in droves.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I stopped to check out the N6, Z3, and 830 before going to internship today. Here are my impressions:

I still like the Z3 and in a perfect world, i'd get a cheap N5 as a back up and use a z3 as my primary. I'm too broke to do that right now.

N6:
- like the screen
- really wished that there was a split screen to take advantage of the real estate

I wouldn't get one now, but I am not unopposed to owning one for a trial run at some point.

830:

MSFT missed an opportunity here. Wished that they took a page from Sony and just dropped a s800 chip in there and called it a day by selling this thing at $375 unlocked with a US LTE model with AWS and the international one they pushed through their carrier partners in droves.

You are stupid, WP doesn't need high specs to run good 😠
See what I did there ;) I agree with you, L830 could have been a great competitor to Z3 Compact with a better processor. Now it's only another midranger, although with a good camera.
Anyway, I kind of like Nexus after what I read and would be interested to buy it when price drops. Biggest pro's are Amoled and Motorola's way of "glance" which would certainly be missed with a new phone. Only downside is that I would have to buy it from UK or Germany.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think I'll buy a Z3... :p

I thought about the Nexus but it was too big for me but I can see MIA liking it.

I agree totally that the L830 could have been so much more. Oh well.

I decided to charge my phone but I could have easily waited until tomorrow. Due to my low usage throughout the day I can easily 3-4 days on it. :)

What difference from the L920!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think I'll buy a Z3... :p

I thought about the Nexus but it was too big for me but I can see MIA liking it.

I agree totally that the L830 could have been so much more. Oh well.

I decided to charge my phone but I could have easily waited until tomorrow. Due to my low usage throughout the day I can easily 3-4 days on it. :)

What difference from the L920!

I'd rock it with Android Wear only, because of the size. Also, Nexus have had ****ty battery life historically so I expect more of the same here. Outside of the Note line, no one is really utilizing the big screens well. I won't buy an N6 outright, but I may day as I always do...wait a year and maybe think about trying it out.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You are stupid, WP doesn't need high specs to run good 😠
See what I did there ;) I agree with you, L830 could have been a great competitor to Z3 Compact with a better processor. Now it's only another midranger, although with a good camera.
Anyway, I kind of like Nexus after what I read and would be interested to buy it when price drops. Biggest pro's are Amoled and Motorola's way of "glance" which would certainly be missed with a new phone. Only downside is that I would have to buy it from UK or Germany.

That argument is only good when you use it to make jokes like that...

But seriously the 830 is as solid a package out there. Two things cripple it from true mass appeal - price and processor.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That argument is only good when you use it to make jokes like that...

But seriously the 830 is as solid a package out there. Two things cripple it from true mass appeal - price and processor.

+830 and that is why I haven't bought one yet.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

N6:
- like the screen

830:

How about a Z3 and N5 for the OPO and some cash LOL!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd rock it with Android Wear only, because of the size. Also, Nexus have had ****ty battery life historically so I expect more of the same here. Outside of the Note line, no one is really utilizing the big screens well. I won't buy an N6 outright, but I may day as I always do...wait a year and maybe think about trying it out.

That was the other turn off of the Nexus 6 for me though I wasn't sure what the battery was like and the last thing I wanted was another crappy experience. :/

The Z3 is the perfect size for me. Not too big and not too small. :)

I just changed the keyboard over the the Google one and it's way better than the stock Sony one. :)

Now I need to put the camera through it's paces. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel