WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. Officially.

So I'm on a chocolate milk break as I wade through cleaning up the apartment before I go get the GF after her kick boxing workout. The apartment is cursing me, saying that only the arrival of a woman is making me give it some extra loving attention and I'm cursing the weather outside. Don't walk through NY apartment door right now or you're likely to be hit with an F-bomb...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's the weather I'm cursing at.

OK, one more glass of milk and then back to cleaning.

Attachments

• 20904.jpg
    20904.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 12

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Yes, increasing market share in a country where MS little interest and US developers have absolutely no interest. Wonderful idea. I'm sure the developers will be lining up! Oh wait...

You disappoint me.
We here have all the local apps/games. All of them which are available on Android /iOS. MS confirmed this a long time ago. So definitely that would make me stick around WP. Also the shocking thing is all those apps/games do not lag, crash etc, they run perfectly well with regular updates(on par with Android/ios)
I know that's not the case with other countries. But hope that happens soon.
I know people are disappointed with MS not coming up with flagships, but its coming soon. So have patience(if you're willing to stick to WP)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You disappoint me.
We here have all the local apps/games. All of them which are available on Android /iOS. MS confirmed this a long time ago. So definitely that would make me stick around WP. Also the shocking thing is all those apps/games do not lag, crash etc, they run perfectly well with regular updates(on par with Android/ios)
I know that's not the case with other countries. But hope that happens soon.
I know people are disappointed with MS not coming up with flagships, but its coming soon. So have patience(if you're willing to stick to WP)

Disappointment is a fact of life, get used to it. Trust me when I say I'm probably the least of your future disappointments.

I never said anything about local apps you'll note I said US developers. They seem to care about iPhone first and Android second, they have no idea what WP is and most don't seem to care.

Yes I know Indian developers have jumped on the WP bandwagon and it's great you have that. It's not the same anywhere else unfortunately.

I'll note something here. I've had WP apps crash on me. I'm sure others have had apps on other OS's crash on them. So no OS is perfect, no app is perfect.

Too late for me at this stage. Even if WP came out with a great flagship next year sometime I still wouldn't get it. I'm off it for at least for a year or two years. Maybe never again. Don't know.

The disappointment with MS is many things. Not all have to do with the their phones.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Disappointment is a fact of life, get used to it. Trust me when I say I'm probably the least of your future disappointments.

I never said anything about local apps you'll note I said US developers. They seem to care about iPhone first and Android second, they have no idea what WP is and most don't seem to care.

Yes I know Indian developers have jumped on the WP bandwagon and it's great you have that. It's not the same anywhere else unfortunately.

I'll note something here. I've had WP apps crash on me. I'm sure others have had apps on other OS's crash on them. So no OS is perfect, no app is perfect.

Too late for me at this stage. Even if WP came out with a great flagship next year sometime I still wouldn't get it. I'm off it for at least for a year or two years. Maybe never again. Don't know.

The disappointment with MS is many things. Not all have to do with the their phones.

Too much cleaning to do...snow still falling steady outside...not really sticking but sticking enough to be a pain in the *** to travel around in. Good thing I decided to cab it back with the GF later. Now hopefully I can find one...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was hearing the Christmas jingle since the day after Labor Day because that's when they started these shopping commercials...SMH...

Wow that's early o.o...and to think they would remember about the fallen o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Officially.

So I'm on a chocolate milk break as I wade through cleaning up the apartment before I go get the GF after her kick boxing workout. The apartment is cursing me, saying that only the arrival of a woman is making me give it some extra loving attention and I'm cursing the weather outside. Don't walk through NY apartment door right now or you're likely to be hit with an F-bomb...

I got to clean my room also... but just because I have to o.o......
Lol I'm not at that place where I have to clean my room for a female yet :p...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So ......i guess I got a new number and guess who that is ;) ill give you a hint the same girl who I went to taco bell with 😉.
Looks like she wanted me to stay and hang out but i couldn't because I had to finish up things 😐
sent from my rare green linux 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So ......i guess I got a new number and guess who that is ;) ill give you a hint the same girl who I went to taco bell with ��.
Looks like she wanted me to stay and hang out but i couldn't because I had to finish up things ��
sent from my rare green linux 830

Nice. Wasn't there something about a boyfriend though?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...I'm running late to go get the GF. I'm hopeful my gamble will work...I need to hit a supermarket for a few last minute items - fruit, crackers, cheese, a lasagna tray. I do have the time window open, but will the places in the city I'm going to shop be open...fingers crossed...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The apartment is presentable enough. If we were less than 6 months in, I'd have been cleaning from last night. Thankfully, we're on and off for two plus years (on consecutively for 15 months) so it doesn't have to be perfect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99