WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So...I'm running late to go get the GF. I'm hopeful my gamble will work...I need to hit a supermarket for a few last minute items - fruit, crackers, cheese, a lasagna tray. I do have the time window open, but will the places in the city I'm going to shop be open...fingers crossed...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

The lasagna seems tasty right about now :3 could go for some . Let's see if your Have enough time !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Mission accomplished: I got to both stores and with time to spare. The GF is eating a late snack while I put the recycling downstairs. Surprisingly, not a lot of foot traffic in either store. Good thing I didn't count on Thanksgiving at my sister's as she went upstate NY instead.

So I'll post pictures of our food spread over the weekend.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Mission accomplished: I got to both stores and with time to spare. The GF is eating a late snack while I put the recycling downstairs. Surprisingly, not a lot of foot traffic in either store. Good thing I didn't count on Thanksgiving at my sister's as she went upstate NY instead.

So I'll post pictures of our food spread over the weekend.

looks like the big cities gave you the ability to finish all that stuff :p
X3hsZuq.gif

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know you're trying to not get too excited but man I can't help but laugh.

I'll put it this way, things are going well.
>.< and its though the internet.... damn im way to easy to read lol.....yeah im down playing it so I don't build myself up for disappointment but I cant help smiling at the thought :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It needs to cut that **** out for sure. Anyhow, off to sleep. Need to get ready to peel potatoes and carrots and to devein shrimp.

I can only think that sounds yummy :3.... I need to eat some shrimp soon because im craving it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb