WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I agree with 99. Send a text and ask how her party was. See if you can get a picture out of it.

Whatever you do, don't talk to the ex about her.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well she's been single for a while now ...but im here trying to put together the puzzles peices to understand something . Had to be more than a month.
Oh and the ex is a classmate of mine ._. Small world ��

All right, time to get on base Sahib!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Lumia 521 up and running and the damn phone keeps reminding me why no one can beat WP in the sub $50 smartphone category:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Though I'm not sure if it would be ok to ask her about the party ._.

You can just ask how did yesterday's evening go, like was the party any good or not and wait for what she has to say.....if she goes into detail then she is interested and you can pick it up tmrw...

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Lumia 521 up and running and the damn phone keeps reminding me why no one can beat WP in the sub $50 smartphone category:)

Totally with you. I've got a Lumia 635 that I'm borrowing from Bunky (I wanted to test out AT&T's service and turns out he did as well so I am using up the last 2 weeks of his prepaid plan) and I really like that phone. I don't think Windows Phone can be beat on the low end. Low end Android scares me.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Totally with you. I've got a Lumia 635 that I'm borrowing from Bunky (I wanted to test out AT&T's service and turns out he did as well so I am using up the last 2 weeks of his prepaid plan) and I really like that phone. I don't think Windows Phone can be beat on the low end. Low end Android scares me.

I wish someone could lend me a 635 that would work on TMO:)

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I wish someone could lend me a 635 that would work on TMO:)

It's a really nice phone. I didn't expect much of it, but I like it all around...looks, build, performance (no lag, obviously not meant for games however). The only thing I can complain about is the screen. Not necessarily the resolution, but the colors look a little uninspired. The camera also isn't that great. But hey, for the price, I think that's one of the best values, if not the best, for phones on the market today

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's a really nice phone. I didn't expect much of it, but I like it all around...looks, build, performance (no lag, obviously not meant for games however). The only thing I can complain about is the screen. Not necessarily the resolution, but the colors look a little uninspired. The camera also isn't that great. But hey, for the price, I think that's one of the best values, if not the best, for phones on the market today

Agreed, all the gripes go away once the price is factored in!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You can just ask how did yesterday's evening go, like was the party any good or not and wait for what she has to say.....if she goes into detail then she is interested and you can pick it up tmrw...

o.o.... wow that was an easy to put it. I don't think ill see her since of the storm. they might be cancelling school because of the driving conditions

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)