WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

o.o..... they weren't kidding about the start menu... I cant use it :p....also I need my charms back D:. I know they will put it back but man I cant use a computer without the charms :(

Nokia5110

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

The forked tongue of that other nation, one North Korea is backward in terms of technology and now they hacked into Sony! The is somewhere in the clouds!?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

lol I guess its been so long since I used a computer with a start menu...
I could live without a start menu as well but there was too much backlash from users.

I still think they went about things the wrong way but that's my opinion.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

it has gotten better hasn't it .... that's what I got from wp8 to 8.1
Better is a matter of opinion.

I personally believe that if MS had their way WP OS would be completely different than what it is now but they didn't count on the carriers being a pain.

I'm curious to see what they do next. I think W10 will be the last update for a lot of phones and I'm hoping that they keep the new lineup smaller. If I recall properly they said the updates were ready for 69 Lumias (not sure if that's just the EU). That's a lot of different models. No wonder why it takes so long. That needs to change.

Hopefully 2015 is a year of change for MS in a good way but we'll see...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So, I found the "catch" to that iPhone 4S I bought... It's locked to the previous users "find my iPhone" and itunes/icloud account. I only figured this out after trying to start fresh and restoring through itunes. Now it's stuck at activation and can't be activated without the previous owner's username and pass. The problem is the girl I bought it from at work.. she (or her husband) recently bought it from someone on Craigslist. So tracking down that original person might prove to be tricky.. huuurrr
Might have to experiment with jailbreaking this thang!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

The forked tongue of that other nation, one North Korea is backward in terms of technology and now they hacked into Sony! The is somewhere in the clouds!?
To me.. (and this is just my personal opinion) "North Korea hacked into Sony" sounds exactly like "Saddam has WMD"
...that's all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb