WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And then he would be at your clinic for counseling....

Nah, I'd buy him two root beers after work as long as he was strapped when going for it. If he had jumped in there all willy nilly, I'd maybe have to see him on the clock yes.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

But that camera...

Won't matter to me as a daily driver. I've used HTC cameras before, and most of them have been ****ty. I care more as the audio experience is a little better on this than the OPO, and I've outgrown Sense as a skin.

It's kinda why the M8 Windows version caught my eye.

Posting 1+1 Style!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Nah, I'd buy him two root beers after work as long as he was strapped when going for it. If he had jumped in there all willy nilly, I'd maybe have to see him on the clock yes.

Posting 1+1 Style!
My fear exactly. He'd claim he forgot about protection in anticipation of the all you can eat buffet....like he forgets most things here and then has to go reread the post to get it. This time he might actually "get it" something he shouldn't be getting😀

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Won't matter to me as a daily driver. I've used HTC cameras before, and most of them have been ****ty. I care more as the audio experience is a little better on this than the OPO, and I've outgrown Sense as a skin.

It's kinda why the M8 Windows version caught my eye.

Posting 1+1 Style!
I need a good camera for all my phone listings😀

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My fear exactly. He'd claim he forgot about protection in anticipation of the all you can eat buffet....like he forgets most things here and then has to go reread the post to get it. This time he might actually "get it" something he shouldn't be getting😀

I'll give Sahib credit and believe that he'd be smart enough to not forgot that.

Posting 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

At your workplace when do your holidays reset? Is it in Jan?

My Holidays reset in September, so I've still got like 20+ days left to use across next year.

My holidays work a little different. It is year calendar based but we can take over 27 hours (approx 3 days) to the new year. My holidays are measured in hours rather than days due to the different work weeks I have.

wow I got to face all that after college o.o.. sounds complicated

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, as usual, we get an update and within a couple of days there's already an abundant of issues... why am I not surprised...

I always wondered what people are doing with their devices after each update :amaze: ive never had issues after updates

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, more random NYC pictures on a grey Monday morning.

The first is the Freedom Tower hidden in the fog and the second is the WTC memorial on the outside.

Posting 1+1 Style!

reminds me of how it was a few days back. also those are some tall buildings o.o you cant even see the top of it D:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

wow I got to face all that after college o.o.. sounds complicated
LOL! Depends where you work and what your work is like. Most places give you an allocated amount of days of vacation. The US is not known for being overly generous. You'll probably get only 10 days at first, if you take them. That's not including public holidays.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

LOL! Depends where you work and what your work is like. Most places give you an allocated amount of days of vacation. The US is not known for being overly generous. You'll probably get only 10 days at first, if you take them. That's not including public holidays.

even taking time off of work seems like a drag :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo