WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's a sad story....this is the closest I have cut it so far....my travel is beginning to pick up so my skills should come back...only if I spend less time on this forum:)

It wasn't that sad...it just cost me an extra $200 and cut my trip shorter by two days but could have been worse. I got to the funeral with time to spare as it wasn't a same day thing. But the anxiety was serious though.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It wasn't that sad...it just cost me an extra $200 and cut my trip shorter by two days but could have been worse. I got to the funeral with time to spare as it wasn't a same day thing. But the anxiety was serious though.
Well I did pay lot of money to get my kid's passport expedited. Also recently we couldn't get to India in time for a funeral because it's just too tough to get there within 24 hits at a short notice.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well I did pay lot of money to get my kid's passport expedited. Also recently we couldn't get to India in time for a funeral because it's just too tough to get there within 24 hits at a short notice.

Really? When I went to the office in Connecticut I got my same day. Early afternoon in fact...they did it on site. Surprised they wouldn't have offered that somewhere in your area.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Now to figure out what Twss is ._. To bing !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)