WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Streaming from Xbox to PC is awesome

This!

And Console gamers playing with PC gamers in the same server is awesome too! I've had dreams of that! lol Now let's see what new games will support it. Can you imagine COD games? PC vs Xbox? OMG, the console players will get slaughtered! Keyboard and mouse controls will dominate...

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

This!

And Console gamers playing with PC gamers in the same server is awesome too! I've had dreams of that! lol Now let's see what new games will support it. Can you imagine COD games? PC vs Xbox? OMG, the console players will get slaughtered! Keyboard and mouse controls will dominate...

I'd like to get myself one of those little Intel USB PCs to plug into a TV to stream with. My Xbox One is in my bedroom and it would be nice to play with friends down in the living room. Not sure how the streaming would be on something like that though

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I'd like to get myself one of those little Intel USB PCs to plug into a TV to stream with. My Xbox One is in my bedroom and it would be nice to play with friends down in the living room. Not sure how the streaming would be on something like that though
IDK, but they're opening up a whole new can of worms (and possibilities) with this cross platform stuff!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

IDK, but they're opening up a whole new can of worms (and possibilities) with this cross platform stuff!

It's about time that you can truly leave your PC and pick up exactly where you left off on your phone. Windows 10 makes that possible. Not as fluid with 8.1

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I could see this working!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

All I'll say is that the news for Windows 10 looks interesting. I'm sure my Asus T100 and Lumia 930 are pleased. Let's see how well MSFT pulls this off, as they've been known to over promise and under deliver.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes it pays to be platform agnostic. You get hopeful when you own a T100 and a Lumia 930 on days like today, excited about Android 5.0 when you own a Z3 and a G Watch, and lukewarm while you babysit an iPhone 5s. My friend will be happy with any new Apple news.

Guess even being platform agnostic has it personal limits...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes it pays to be platform agnostic. You get hopeful when you own a T100 and a Lumia 930 on days like today, excited about Android 5.0 when you own a Z3 and a G Watch, and lukewarm while you babysit an iPhone 5s. My friend will be happy with any new Apple news.

Guess even being platform agnostic has it personal limits...

As a multiplatform user, I have no complaints. My 1520 was very happy to hear the news today lol.. But my iPad Air 2 wasn't intimidated by any of it. ;)

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I'm so excite for all this new stuff, no person on teh interwebs could kill my hype.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol. I need the throw mine out the window. Useless P.O.S., I swear...

Mine is propriety from BT. Usually it's just my laptop it seems to hate but yesterday it took out the laser printer, which is not good as my wife uses it for work. I then reset the thing and it took out my wife's laptop for a change and my laptop of course. I still have one more printer to check. That will probably be painful.

I'm so not impressed...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo