WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

One for self improvement(there's always room for improvement), two classic stories from Oxford and one medical sciences.

Self improvement books are an oxymoron in themselves... :p They can be interesting I suppose. Which one did you get?

The others sound interesting.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Something about facing your fears(self improvements),

The biggest fear most of us have is fear of risk taking. Get over that one and you'll be fine. Risk taking also ties into fear of loss and fear of change.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The biggest fear most of us have is fear of risk taking. Get over that one and you'll be fine. Risk taking also ties into fear of loss and fear of change.

I've got a comment but I'll save it for when I'm on the train.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so people are disappointed that wp10 isn't out even though msft never game a date ..... peoples these days

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
It's not the same if that's what you mean.

It was interesting long ago. Then some uninteresting people came along. Then people left. Now, it sort of sits dead most of the time with intermediate bursts.

Just snuck onto the train as it was pulling out...

What made the thread interesting was the quality of conversations going on, where it was a real learning exchange. Rue and I can debate many interesting things all the time (along with 99, Muessig and Sahib when he's on his game), but it gets old really fast that way. Yes there was always silliness, but it was a good way to break up the heavy learning that was happening.

I won't describe what the thread is now but I can tell you it's more lacking in the quality discussions part at times.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just snuck onto the train as it was pulling out...

What made the thread interesting was the quality of conversations going on, where it was a real learning exchange. Rue and I can debate many interesting things all the time (along with 99, Muessig and Sahib when he's on his game), but it gets old really fast that way. Yes there was always silliness, but it was a good way to break up the heavy learning that was happening.

I won't describe what the thread is now but I can tell you it's more lacking in the quality discussions part at times.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
The general silliness was OK but there was the extreme stuff that got annoying.

Now this thread is more phone centric with the occasional good discussion. Since there's few people who contribute on here in my timezone the thread is mostly dead during my day. I don't say much as I don't like to talk to myself, in public anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750