WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The general silliness was OK but there was the extreme stuff that got annoying.

Now this thread is more phone centric with the occasional good discussion. Since there's few people who contribute on here in my timezone the thread is mostly dead during my day. I don't say much as I don't like to talk to myself, in public anyway.

;p nobody thinks you talk to yourself ....well I don't think

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

;p nobody thinks you talk to yourself ....well I don't think
Everyone has moments and believe it or not there nothing wrong with mumbling or talking to yourself.

Also talking to oneself can be a sign of intelligence. It's also healthy if it's positive.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Everyone has moments and believe it or not there nothing wrong with mumbling or talking to yourself.

Also talking to oneself can be a sign of intelligence. It's also healthy if it's positive.

Ok that's new to me :p didn't know that was a sign of intelligence

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The general silliness was OK but there was the extreme stuff that got annoying.

Now this thread is more phone centric with the occasional good discussion. Since there's few people who contribute on here in my timezone the thread is mostly dead during my day. I don't say much as I don't like to talk to myself, in public anyway.

Chregu's disappearance is felt here because you both would carry the AM my time. I mean, I chime in whenever I can or am not overly tired...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Chregu's disappearance is felt here because you both would carry the AM my time. I mean, I chime in whenever I can or am not overly tired...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

We should create a search party for snowflake

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not sure why people are feel so entitled for a "preview ". Damn, it gets under my skin that some people demand the preview only to be the first ones that get mad when their phone is buggy 😒
sent from my rare green linux 830

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Not sure why people are feel so entitled for a "preview ". Damn, it gets under my skin that some people demand the preview only to be the first ones that get mad when their phone is buggy 😒
sent from my rare green linux 830
Meh, nothing new unfortunately :( When W10 preview lands and people start crying that some things don't work I will take time and write in every single cry topic : Go cry in the corner, you were warned.
On the side note my Moto G is still on 4.4 Kitkat. And reading all those reports of people with 5.0.2 I think I can be quite happy being on 4.4, awful lot of problems with Lollipop, and there were quite lot of them on Nexus devices so I'm not sure what Google was doing.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Meh, nothing new unfortunately :( When W10 preview lands and people start crying that some things don't work I will take time and write in every single cry topic : Go cry in the corner, you were warned.
On the side note my Moto G is still on 4.4 Kitkat. And reading all those reports of people with 5.0.2 I think I can be quite happy being on 4.4, awful lot of problems with Lollipop, and there were quite lot of them on Nexus devices so I'm not sure what Google was doing.

You can count me In too ! I wouldn't mind trying it out but I can wait after it gets better I'm not going out of my way to go on Twitter to bug the heads of the phone division .

I want an Os that is stable not a buggy one that is rushed

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

You can count me In too ! I wouldn't mind trying it out but I can wait after it gets better I'm not going out of my way to go on Twitter to bug the heads of the phone division .

I want an Os that is stable not a buggy one that is rushed

Well you and I have 810 and 820 to test it on so it's not really a problem if it doesn't work that well but people will be like, yeah, I will throw it on my primary device, It should be OK but than... Well we all know what follows.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well you and I have 810 and 820 to test it on so it's not really a problem if it doesn't work that well but people will be like, yeah, I will throw it on my primary device, It should be OK but than... Well we all know what follows.

That is true we have other devices to test it on . You are also right we know where that will go ..... Complaining central

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I should be getting my repaired 1520 back today. Finally. So I can throw it on my 920 to get a taste for it ASAP and wait and see what others experiences are with the beta on 1520's before my daily driver gets it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05