WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I didn't even thought there was different type of light blubs like from warm light to natural light to cool light o_O

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Physics maybe not, quantum physics, probably��

I was never good with chemistry in high school. there was a section that I had to go over in class in high school and I bomb that section. not saying my teacher was bad ...he was good but I just never go my head to wrap around physics

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If you haven't bought any I'd suggest going warm white. They're as close you're going to get to a normal canescent light.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I was never good with chemistry in high school. there was a section that I had to go over in class in high school and I bomb that section. not saying my teacher was bad ...he was good but I just never go my head to wrap around physics
Physics and chemistry are two different subjects and I'm surprised that you are confusing the two subjects and talking like they are one... SMH.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Physics and chemistry are two different subjects and I'm surprised that you are confusing the two subjects and talking like they are one... SMH.

im not though, im just saying I had to go over a section on physics and I had trouble wrapping my head around it :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

nah its cool ;P I can rue saying something about that ;P
Thankfully I can understand Sahibisms sometimes.

Even to this day I'm not a fan of being called sir. I also remember how quickly you feel different from the next gen of high school kids. Amazing isn't it?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If you haven't bought any I'd suggest going warm white. They're as close you're going to get to a normal canescent light.

alright also another thing does the wattage matter between LED( idk what to call them now) say if I had to chose between a 60 watt LED or a 70 watt LED what one would be a better choice ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Thankfully I can understand Sahibisms sometimes.

Even to this day I'm not a fan of being called sir. I also remember how quickly you feel different from the next gen of high school kids. Amazing isn't it?

it felt weird being called sir :p im only 20 for crying out loud im still young !

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

alright also another thing does the wattage matter between LED( idk what to call them now) say if I had to chose between a 60 watt LED or a 70 watt LED what one would be a better choice ?
The 60W and 70W are the equivalent light output you get. What do you have now?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers