WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I paid the first time, got the phone back and noticed touch was off and there was light coming out of the side. Gave it back to them and they kept it for a couple of days... Got it back and it seemed to work for a day or so, but then last night it started to not respond to touch again.

Yeah its still under their warranty from the first visit, so it won't cost anything but time.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I paid the first time, got the phone back and noticed touch was off and there was light coming out of the side. Gave it back to them and they kept it for a couple of days... Got it back and it seemed to work for a day or so, but then last night it started to not respond to touch again.

Yeah its still under their warranty from the first visit, so it won't cost anything but time.

A similar situation happened with a walk clock that I just got repaired. I'm sick of visiting the repair man.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

no ipadding ...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

That's why there's called the night...you always have that extra reserve of energy of iPadding when called upon after a long day...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

You know, Microsoft/att could fix my problem by having a new phone available that was worth updating to.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You know, Microsoft/att could fix my problem by having a new phone available that was worth updating to.

I think they'll put something out soon enough. They've got one shot though. I will say this: how they crafted the Surface line gives me hope they can put out a quality product. It's the software where they need to make strides and keep being innovative.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully you get some good tips!

I don't get tips... Unless I'm covering my wait staff or send someone home. Which given the amount of backtalk I've been getting today, might be a strong possibility for tonight.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't get tips... Unless I'm covering my wait staff or send someone home. Which given the amount of backtalk I've been getting today, might be a strong possibility for tonight.

Their incompetence is their loss and your gain - even though it means more work for you...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion