WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning guys. So far so good with 10. Little bit more battery drain but it's still settling. There is just a little issue of me having to sometimes touch the screen multiple times to register a touch. Besides that, just an app crash once and awhile. Everything else seems good.

What do you see when you open an app ? The resuming screen or the splash screen ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmm looks like I might eat hamburgers later today :3 bbq here I come !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I'm thinking about changing my username but don't take it that the fire is about to burn out 🔥.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sundays are actually quite busy for me...

Well I just find if I need to do anything here I'm often confined to certain times. It can be frustrating because I like to take my time doing things on the weekends for the most part.

I'm not sure why Sunday is still considered so special. I'm a little over it. :p

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Well I just find if I need to do anything here I'm often confined to certain times. It can be frustrating because I like to take my time doing things on the weekends for the most part.

I'm not sure why Sunday is still considered so special. I'm a little over it. :p

Maybe the Sun shines more brightly on Sundays. 😁

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Maybe the Sun shines more brightly on Sundays. ��

Oddly enough it did today. :p

Still, I don't like Sundays. They're still part of an antiquated mindset. I think weekends were the dumbest things ever created too but that's a whole other argument and discussion. Such is life.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

These days, any day I get as a whole day to myself is special to me...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb