WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Especially when you're short handed and one person is in clinic half the time. I'm gonna be even more tired by the day's end, especially if it's super busy...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I'm right there with ya my good fellow... Getting ready to start another 13hr day.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We had a tiny amount of snow for a few days a few weeks ago - and it doesn't rain that much - its just today is really clear and sunny - no clouds in the sky - just a little bit fresh at about 5 degrees Celsius.

People have a warped perception of London... mostly due to most British people saying how cloudy and rainy it is. :p

It's a great sunny day out. :) It's going to be nice most of the week and hitting 10C by Friday I think.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

It's rather shocking sometimes, the amount of things little birdies can tell you... That is all.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Slacker :p I've been at work for over 6 hours already. :p Where's the commitment. :p

lol you're way ahead of me my good sir..

Funny you say that though, as I got to work on time, I feel I'm many hours behind already. I guess that's what I get for taking a day off.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

@work... Well, I got an earful from said little birdie while I was off yesterday resting comfortably at home, but it was about work.

One of the main things I relished about being a contractor was avoid all the 'work' stuff. I really detest the politics and other mandatory work nonsense. However, I'm sort of stuck with it at the moment. :/

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Theres nothing worse than reaching for your can of red bull and realising you've already drunk it all when your in the mid afternoon slump

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Theres nothing worse than reaching for your can of red bull and realising you've already drunk it all when your in the mid afternoon slump

I feel that way about my coffee sometimes. I don't drink other caffeine drinks except for an occasional coke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte