WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For now I only know one place here where they have Starbucks Coffee and it is pretty expensive.

From some friends in the UK I've heard very good things about Costa coffee. I'd like to get my hands on some, but it's impossible in the US

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I drink that first thing in the morning and then usually a couple of cups of coffee during the day at work.

You might want to someday try the opposite: Coffee in the morning and tea in the evening or whenever. But the experience is different for everyone.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

He's a nice guy lol. One day he gave me this weird black soy something tea to try...that was the absolute worst thing in the world. I'm a big fan of rooibos tea though
I have lots of Roibos tea directly from Cape Town in South Africa.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...I went browsing on T-Mobile's website. Now ordinarily I don't support carrier branded phones, by their version of the LG G3 is $450 no contract. That's a good buy.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So...I went browsing on T-Mobile's website. Now ordinarily I don't support carrier branded phones, by their version of the LG G3 is $450 no contract. That's a good buy.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
Expansys USA is selling it for a bit less...

psyhound

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

Speaking of tea,I was bored and looking for something tasty to drink... Sooooo, the only things I found in the kitchen were some cheap *** kids' tea with pineapple aroma and milk. Half cup of tea, half cup of milk and now I'm hooked. :D Gotta get myself more of that stupid tea tomorrow.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Speaking of tea,I was bored and looking for something tasty to drink... Sooooo, the only things I found in the kitchen were some cheap *** kids' tea with pineapple aroma and milk. Half cup of tea, half cup of milk and now I'm hooked. :D Gotta get myself more of that stupid tea tomorrow.

I once had a strawberry tea and a peach tea.I don't know how they make these kind of teas but they were pretty good with that fruity aroma. And they were not some kids tea. They were packed straight from Ceylon(Sri Lanka) which makes one of the best teas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6