WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't recall seeing the first hour of it... But when I'd be "sick" and stay home from school, MTV would be playing all day. Back when MTV actually played music videos.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So I'm installing the Win10 anniversary update on the desktop gamer PC as we speak... Finally; Dark mode!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Get another job... :p

I spent most my 20s working weekends and long hours. I didn't like it at all but that's life as you say. I needed to work and there wasn't much opportunity for anything else at the time. I'm glad I got away from the kind of work I was doing at the time but it had helped ground me in my technical field.

Unfortunately it also left a very bad taste in my mouth for corporations and being a full time employee.
While I like the phone fixing aspect i just dislike the fact that I'm pushed to sell phone for sprint wireless. I'll end up looking for another job soon maybe new years soon

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I guess this is but the tip of the iceberg for this - Couple Admit Leaving Son To Play Pokemon GO - Pulse 2

Their faces are plastered all over the internet now...

I noticed at the end of the article there's someone suing the companies involved because people keep coming around his house. I assume this is but the beginning of such suits.
What is wrong with people:/ it almost seems like people forget common sense 😕

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't recall seeing the first hour of it... But when I'd be "sick" and stay home from school, MTV would be playing all day. Back when MTV actually played music videos.
I remember when I watched mtv it just started to show "pimp my ride" and "mtv cribs"

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I remember when I started watching MTV, there were only music videos on that channel and no programs, none, whatsoever...
Yes, back when they first started, it was only music videos. One after another.... and we'd watch it all day long for the chance to see our favorite bands or artists, for there was no internet and YouTube!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Ahh linux! I remember back in my first semester I would have to learn how to use the bash shell.i remember having to install linux mint on an extra partition of my pc to do my homework. Those were good times

To me it was Unix System 7 (pre-AT&T)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

While I like the phone fixing aspect i just dislike the fact that I'm pushed to sell phone for sprint wireless. I'll end up looking for another job soon maybe new years soon

Can I ask what you took in college and what exactly your job prospects are? I know you took a IT degree of some sort but never knew what job(s) you had in mind.

Also, just a thought, I'm not sure how many Sahib Lopez's are running around on the internet but you might want to consider changing your name on here, especially if you plan to say anything negative about your employer or job.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb