WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

All of Android Central is about Note 7...

And I haven't seen anything overly special about it. It's still a very good phone, but as many people have said - it's a S7 Edge with the S Pen and USB-C, basically.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yes, back when they first started, it was only music videos. One after another.... and we'd watch it all day long for the chance to see our favorite bands or artists, for there was no internet and YouTube!

Sucker free Sundays on MTV-2 was the best. And Total Request Live was pretty cool too.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. It's time to focus on the things I need to do and avoid the office drama.

Let's hope my office doesn't smell as much with the vomit and cleaning supplies today (although I'm not holding out hope). I had to use another office yesterday.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

And I haven't seen anything overly special about it. It's still a very good phone, but as many people have said - it's a S7 Edge with the S Pen and USB-C, basically.

A retina scanner (Windows Hello) and a smaller battery!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Morning all.. Working a double today. Traded with my other manager to have tomorrow off. Mom is going in tomorrow morning for her surgery. She's having the coloscopy reversed (back to normal!) wish her luck!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I couldn't get my DirecTV DVR to connect to my PC... It has 6 unlabeled tests it performs, and all but the last one pass. So I wasn't able to grab the show from the DVR.

Oh well. Such is life.

Was hoping to grab the MTV footage and a couple of things in preparation for our exodus from cable/satellite TV this Fall... We're going to give cutting the cord a try and see if Hulu, Netflix, etc. will suffice. Would try Sling, but with no DVR and commercials on things that are available on demand, it just doesn't sound like a good option. The other thing I've thought about is setting up a media PC with a tuner card and MythTV. Just not sure it would be worth the hassle for the handful of local channels it would provide. Might be better served just getting the USB tuner for the Xbox One and waiting to see if DVR functionality ever comes out.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I couldn't get my DirecTV DVR to connect to my PC... It has 6 unlabeled tests it performs, and all but the last one pass. So I wasn't able to grab the show from the DVR.

Oh well. Such is life.

Was hoping to grab the MTV footage and a couple of things in preparation for our exodus from cable/satellite TV this Fall... We're going to give cutting the cord a try and see if Hulu, Netflix, etc. will suffice. Would try Sling, but with no DVR and commercials on things that are available on demand, it just doesn't sound like a good option. The other thing I've thought about is setting up a media PC with a tuner card and MythTV. Just not sure it would be worth the hassle for the handful of local channels it would provide. Might be better served just getting the USB tuner for the Xbox One and waiting to see if DVR functionality ever comes out.
For diehard cord cutters, there is always Kodi😉

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So is Samsung now going pull an Apple and say they invented the iris scanner when MSFT brought it to market first?

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
Take Note, most folks are on the (S7) Edge about getting the latest Samsung offering, the smaller battery is to blame!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Can I ask what you took in college and what exactly your job prospects are? I know you took a IT degree of some sort but never knew what job(s) you had in mind.

Also, just a thought, I'm not sure how many Sahib Lopez's are running around on the internet but you might want to consider changing your name on here, especially if you plan to say anything negative about your employer or job.
my job interest have always been setting the ground work for computers. Like setting up the computers, cables, programs, networking, anything that its setting things up and making sure they are working. That's what I've always enjoyed doing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb