WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thankfully, it has Swype which I use regularly. It's just it got an update yesterday and the Google keyboard becase default keyboard again.

I don't mind the Google Keyboard.... though it could be better.

I tried a couple of other keyboards and didn't like them as much.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, so much for the third party Pokemon Go app... That didn't last long. Even if they get it going again it will probably be stopped again by another update.

Oh well. I'm sure it was nice when it worked. :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone....managed to get some decent sleep last night as I was too tired from only sleeping 4 hours a night for the last few days...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

In other news, I used the Starbucks app on my Lumia 640 yesterday without any issues. Hopefully the Wallet 2.0 will be able to handle payments at more locations.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

In other news, I used the Starbucks app on my Lumia 640 yesterday without any issues. Hopefully the Wallet 2.0 will be able to handle payments at more locations.

I used it to... It seems you have to add a PIN to keep from having to log in every time the app is opened... And the pin is a little slow to respond so you can't speed through entering it. Other than that, and the lack of preordering, it's a nice app and welcome on my start screen.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully mobile ordering will be added. That's a really great feature on the iOS and Android versions of the Starbucks app.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Sea :)
d3b13b42d3ff2bec486ae2da2d408a18.jpg

Also fun fact, that land on the other side is already Italy :)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

What is the issue? I use it on all my devices including the Huawei when I had it and had no issues with it. Some of the new add ons have been quite useful as well.
Not a functional issue, more of preference. I find a few keys not to my liking, swipe is less accurate, word recommendations and and having to backspace everytime, gets to me.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Not a functional issue, more of preference. I find a few keys not to my liking, swipe is less accurate, word recommendations and and having to backspace everytime, gets to me.

Word recommendations will improve over time. Google has had about 4 years of my typing habits/data so it is not a problem for me. However, MSFT WordFlow was better out of the box. Swype is good in Google Keyboard but yes WP has a better Swype keyboard IMO. However, the WP8.1 keyboard was better than the Win10 keyboard.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Word recommendations will improve over time. Google has had about 4 years of my typing habits/data so it is not a problem for me. However, MSFT WordFlow was better out of the box. Swype is good in Google Keyboard but yes WP has a better Swype keyboard IMO. However, the WP8.1 keyboard was better than the Win10 keyboard.

Agreed. WP8.1 keyboard was one of the best ones i've ever used.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I agree. Windows phone 8.1 + Swype's intelligence in handling Taglish (Tagalog-English) will be cream pie.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. This recent stretch of bad sleep is getting old, real fast...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz