WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's what I was saying. Dad was looking to buy a used Mercedes, found a great one, TDI, 2.2, Euro 4 everything was nice, until he saw it was an automatic. He just gave up. He's part of that "old school" drivers, the ones who know everything about cars and such.
Spot the sarcasm if you can.
Which was sarcasm? Mercedes TDI? Maybe also Xdrive? 😝 How old was this thing though? And it sounds like some kind of E class ?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Which was sarcasm? Mercedes TDI? Maybe also Xdrive? �� How old was this thing though? And it sounds like some kind of E class ?

Sarcasm was in the "old school driver" part :D
It's C class, a bit older, I believe 2006 or something like that.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Had a great training at the gym. Can't say the same for the cycling. Route to gym is 11.5km long in one direction, it got too easy for me now, I'll probably expand it to 4 more km in one direction very soon.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Sarcasm was in the "old school driver" part :D
It's C class, a bit older, I believe 2006 or something like that.
Well he probably is old school, but that doesn't mean he know everything. But with 10 year old used car, probably imported from Nord (Germany or something like that) with questionable service history he probably did the right thing to avoid it. Baecause if automatic gearbox goes to hell it won't come cheap to fix it ;)

And btw we got another car meanwhile you were away :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

When did you get a Xiaomi? Sold your 950? I'm lost.

Sold my 950 XL in mid-June, I believe. My Maxx is being picked up by a friend who had her HTC 8X (which I bought for her as her 1st smart phone exactly 2 years ago) stolen around the same time I sold my XL. I am testing driving a Mi 5 that I'll most likely purchase this weekend.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

1982... I remember when it was released.

I'm not a big fan of Chicago personally. The early 80's was a bit messy as you had a mix of 70's sounding music with new 80's sounding music. Very odd time in music as you can actually see the transition happening between one and the other.

I like music from pretty much every decade I've been alive so far and even some from before I was born. However, the early 80's is a mix bag of some good music and some real crap. But then so is every decade. LOL!
I liked this song just because of the instruments used :) I was listening to the other Chicago songs and I wasn't liking any.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I did, but reviews made me hesitant. I also wasn't overwhelmed using it on my PC in school, so I figured I'd wait till the Redstone. Now all I can do is wait and see if they'll run any sort of similar promotions.
That's understandable. Though you should of figured that those reviews each have different pc configurations :p

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Well he probably is old school, but that doesn't mean he know everything. But with 10 year old used car, probably imported from Nord (Germany or something like that) with questionable service history he probably did the right thing to avoid it. Baecause if automatic gearbox goes to hell it won't come cheap to fix it ;)

And btw we got another car meanwhile you were away :)

Was is that Megan you were talking about?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss