WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

From Wikipedia:
Notable pop and rock songs recorded with the celesta include:

I think I know most of those if not all of them... LOL!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was hoping the V20 was going to be something good from LG, it's possible it's another modular phone... how unfortunate.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I think I know most of those if not all of them... LOL!
"Sunday Morning" and "Tarkus" are probably the worst to look for the celesta sound, since "Sunday Morning" also includes piano, and "Tarkus" also includes organ/piano/synthesizer..

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Never heard of this one before, looks nice though. Reminds me of Scenic.
It's city car, 3,54m long. Probably even less popular in Bosnia than here because with those small cars you pay premium to have something smaller. But because it's light it goes well, consumption is hilarious and we don't have so big problem with space in front of the house.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was hoping the V20 was going to be something good from LG, it's possible it's another modular phone... how unfortunate.

Count me as one of the minority, but I liked the idea behind LG's version of modularity. The issue is, as always, their execution. If any phone should be modular, it should be the V series. Since they're pushing that to be for content creators, get funky on that line. Modules, dual front and back cameras, etc. That's where they can be creative and weird. Then pick a few standard ideas and leave those on the G series.

Now, my take on LG - if you get a model that works really well, their phones are really good. I thoroughly enjoyed my G4 experience this year, and that phone is on my shortlist of phones I'd own again.

But the issue is that there are production horror stories from the G3 onwards. That's a problem. At least you know Samsung and Apple tries to minimize those with making sure their products are built well and run well. If LG improves their production build quality, they're back in the game.

I just don't get it with some of these OEMs...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone, not much sleep last night, kid woke up four times....today is going to be a half gallon of coffee kind of day...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...the Klipsch has the following:

Pros:

1) Clean design
2) Very good (expected, really) sound

Cons:

1) No on-line mic on this model
2) In ear fit for one ear isn't good
3) No real noise cancelling based on in-ear fit

So I'll keep using them as they're better than my Pistons, but still not a fit.

The best audio combo I've had on a phone so far is the Z3 + the Sony noise cancelling ones. I still have those headphones of the Z3 Tablet compact, but they don't with anything else...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
What do you have to show us?
Your ability to _________????!!?

I think some options for the fill in the blank section should include:

1) put foot into your consistently and in creative ways

2) get hammered consistently because of the regularity of 1) happening

3) become so preoccupied with how the watch looks on the girl's wrists you cannot see or focus on any else

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I think some options for the fill in the blank section should include:

1) put foot into your consistently and in creative ways

2) get hammered consistently because of the regularity of 1) happening

3) become so preoccupied with how the watch looks on the girl's wrists you cannot see or focus on any else

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

I was going to go where you went but decided to leave the _______ space for Sahib to fill it out himself!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was going to go where you went but decided to leave the _______ space for Sahib to fill it out himself!

He may have ended up saying that he wasn't sure what to fill a blank space with or why was it even necessary in the first place... so, I couldn't help but jump in...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Leave it to you to go there...

Speaking of Taylor Swift, I have always had mixed views of her. As a brand, she is well choreographed and scripted. I respect that, especially because she is a very popular young woman taking charge and shaping her brand to wield power in a largely lucrative way. But as always, underneath that is this ruthlessness that reeks of "fake". I don't expect celebs to always be real, but I don't expect them to take us for patsies either. Well, she's still under 30, so it'll be curious to see how she evolves...

Still, she ain't my cup of tea music wise...as talented as she is.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Quick update on the Hunger Games
1. I have an interview at work tomorrow.
2. I might have a second interview for a different position reporting into the Corporate Global Team on Thursday, keyword here is might.
3. One Senior engineer on my team just gave his 9 day notice. Taking the team out to lunch on Friday.
4. A very good chance I will be in Wisconsin next week for at least three days.

More updates to follow...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers