WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

In other news, a cute girl got me hooked on Sabaton. Didn't like them at first, but now they seem more than nice.
And no, sadly she doesn't listen to rock/metal, just this particular band. How unfortunate. For a second I thought we have common topic to talk about. Altough, her low interest in metal is more than forgivable considering how pretty she is.

Did you get hooked on her?

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes, when I do alot of posting, I think of Sahib and his moment, and then I just make myself stop, even though I had more things on my mind, I just stop. The line has to be drawn.

Every once in a while you're allowed to just spazz and post out. At the rate things are going here, we'll get to 300K after Sahib has a kid...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

As long as you're not having detailed conversations with yourself, I'm not worried at this point...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

No I don't have imaginary friends of any sort, as you know. :p

My conversations with myself are more along the lines of jogging my memory rather than talking about the weather and other small talk. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I know. All I see is more and more divorces-to-be. Most of them weren't dating for more than 3 months. How well can you get to know somebody in 90 days? Not well I believe.

If you don't know yourself you cannot tell a partner what your likes and dislikes are. It is one of the common themes I mention to the patients I work with...some are in some unhealthy relationships and there are times you want to whip some sense into them but you cannot.

It's not that you cannot get married at your age and be successful, but some aren't prepared to take that on...in the same way some aren't prepared to have kids. Doesn't stop them from doing that though...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the record, I'm stuck in this seriously bad procrastination malaise over the past few days, including right now. Having the time off from work is good, but I'm dragging my feet on a few things I shouldn't drag them on...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

No I don't have imaginary friends of any sort, as you know. :p

My conversations with myself are more along the lines of jogging my memory rather than talking about the weather and other small talk. :p

Well, that's good. The wife I'm sure is pleased to hear that.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For the record, I'm stuck in this seriously bad procrastination malaise over the past few days, including right now. Having the time off from work is good, but I'm dragging my feet on a few things I shouldn't drag them on...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Wasn't sure which one to post....

Demotivational-Poster-vs-Motivational-Posters.jpgprocrastination-demotivational-poster-1236227576.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Rue, any updates on how your two Russian daughters are adjusting?

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

They've both gained some weight. They were severely underweight when we got them for some reason.

We're still sorting out the best method to feed them.

They seem generally happy and way too intelligent.

I'll post some pics.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

They've both gained some weight. They were severely underweight when we got them for some reason.

We're still sorting out the best method to feed them.

They seem generally happy and way too intelligent.

I'll post some pics.

My guess is that they may not have felt safe where they were prior...

Good to hear that they're adjusting. Your smart Blues will fit right in to your smart household...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Some cat pictures.

One is a Prisma image, hence why it looks the way it does. Another shows when my wife left the cupboard door open and then got hold of the pack of treats. Like I said, way too intelligent.

FB_IMG_1470839093285.jpgFB_IMG_1470839101179.jpgFB_IMG_1470839108611.jpgFB_IMG_1470839144451.jpgFB_IMG_1470839161991.jpg

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Beautiful creatures!

I want a cat like that.. But the GF isn't so fond of the idea.

They're one of the more personable cats, they like people and typically bond with their owners and they're one of the low allergen cats as well.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Typically no, but I do have a tendency to wake up the same time every day, even on weekends, but then go back to sleep.

Similar thing happens after some time when my school starts. But it's much later, around 7, since my shift is neither morning one nor the after noon.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

People do that across all generations. Nothing new there. Not everyone's priority is college, not does everyone need to go to college. Some people just prefer to struggle and eek things out. Life's like that times...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Well, I'd rather 'sacrifice' 5 more years to finish college and at least have greater chances of getting a decent job. I know it's still not going to be all brea and butter, but it's still better than baustelle.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Every once in a while you're allowed to just spazz and post out. At the rate things are going here, we'll get to 300K after Sahib has a kid...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

To be honest, I expected a funny farm rant from his side. But he's been surprisingly quiet so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6