WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If you don't know yourself you cannot tell a partner what your likes and dislikes are. It is one of the common themes I mention to the patients I work with...some are in some unhealthy relationships and there are times you want to whip some sense into them but you cannot.

It's not that you cannot get married at your age and be successful, but some aren't prepared to take that on...in the same way some aren't prepared to have kids. Doesn't stop them from doing that though...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Well the thing is that they take their grandparents and older neighbours for examples in order to justify their actions. They think if their grandma got married in her 15 or 16 and still survived, had their parents, and still happiliy lives on, that their lives will be the same. But they're forgetting that those were different times, (or different mentality that people had, which ever expression you prefer), back then having a job was a normal thing, unlike now when it's become a privilege, they're forgetting that their grandpa was usually more than 6 years older than their grandmas and already a mature man unlike them.
What I want to say is, those guys that are getting maried now, were getting drunk and acting all idiotic and immature just few weeks ago, and now they're starting a family.

They don't need to justify their acions to me, I hate that, I don't explain myself to anyone either. But I can't help not to share my thoughts on the topic.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

For the record, I'm stuck in this seriously bad procrastination malaise over the past few days, including right now. Having the time off from work is good, but I'm dragging my feet on a few things I shouldn't drag them on...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Modern sickness. Brought me to my knees few time in school until I learned my lesson.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

What's new guys? Been busy as hell, working my a$$ off here as usual.

Well I'm in a process of getting my drivig licence. That's the 'biggest' news in my camp. And maybe also that I'm skipping that trip to Spain due to safety reasons.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I'd rather 'sacrifice' 5 more years to finish college and at least have greater chances of getting a decent job. I know it's still not going to be all brea and butter, but it's still better than baustelle.

That's a practical way to do things, but no everyone sees it that particular way...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's a long way ahead of me to reach to that point. Hopefully I'll do just fine.

There's no rush or looking forward to it, trust me. As long as you look at each job as opportunities and know what you want instead of getting jobs, you'll be fine.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well the thing is that they take their grandparents and older neighbours for examples in order to justify their actions. They think if their grandma got married in her 15 or 16 and still survived, had their parents, and still happiliy lives on, that their lives will be the same. But they're forgetting that those were different times, (or different mentality that people had, which ever expression you prefer), back then having a job was a normal thing, unlike now when it's become a privilege, they're forgetting that their grandpa was usually more than 6 years older than their grandmas and already a mature man unlike them.
What I want to say is, those guys that are getting maried now, were getting drunk and acting all idiotic and immature just few weeks ago, and now they're starting a family.

They don't need to justify their acions to me, I hate that, I don't explain myself to anyone either. But I can't help not to share my thoughts on the topic.

I agree with all that, but just like with each generation, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and their own journeys of self discovery. This still works for some, and is an total train wreck for others.

That's the beauty of life...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

In gaming news, I usually wait for a sale, or for prices to drop a little before buying PC games (which I'm helplessly addicted to!). Over the last few months, I've purchased a ton of PC games for my newly upgraded gaming machine, most of which, at a discount or sale price.

Today thought, I preordered a new game on Steam at full price ($59.99), because it just looks so amazing and I can't wait to play it! It's being released for the PC on August 12th (this Friday)...

No Man's Sky

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

There's no rush or looking forward to it, trust me. As long as you look at each job as opportunities and know what you want instead of getting jobs, you'll be fine.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

That might be an issue, unless I manage to get out of here somehow.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

In gaming news, I usually wait for a sale, or for prices to drop a little before buying PC games (which I'm helplessly addicted to!). Over the last few months, I've purchased a ton of PC games for my newly upgraded gaming machine, most of which, at a discount or sale price.

Today thought, I preordered a new game on Steam at full price ($59.99), because it just looks so amazing and I can't wait to play it! It's being released for the PC on August 12th (this Friday)...

No Man's Sky

I knew it was No Man's Sky by just reading your intro :D.
I have to ask, do you follow PC Gamer? Have you read their latest article about the No Man's Sky where they explain what the game actually is and what isn't? Don't get carried away with the hype. Altough, you can refund pre-ordered games, right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99