WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah I don't know what's wrong with people and their trying to make it into something it never was. Even on Steam, it's listed as a "single player" game lol

Exactly, they even had a live stream, or was it a podcast, just to clear things out.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Long hair - don't care!

I had long hair all through high school, and most of the 80's. Had to chop it all off when it came time to get a job...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Oh yeah... I can't wait! I'm going to have to take some time off from work lol

The GF is going to hate this btw...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Long hair - don't care!

I had long hair all through high school, and most of the 80's. Had to chop it all off when it came time to get a job...

I tried to grow hair a few times, unsuccessfully though. It's too dense I guess.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Just got back from another driving lesson, I have to say I sucked. So much worse than yesterday. I was like, yeah I know how to shift so I want bother pressing the pedals to the floor, or I'll just touch this stick, it knows which gear I want to hit.
So yeah, a lot of small misshaps today, nothing I haven't corrected before the lesson was over.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I've been told that moving uphill with a handbrake was tough. Was one of the easiest things I had to do.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Anyway, I'm stuck at my dad's friend's daughter's wedding (please correct me if this sentence is gramatically incorrect). He had to go to a funeral so I'm covering for him until he gets back. And it's a 5h long. I'll manage somehow. Waitering can't be that difficult, right?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Thanks. It all sounds great to me! The thing about pre-ordering the game, is it has the "pre-order incentive" of giving you a starter ship already decked out to start with. I've read though, that it's best to wait until you find the blueprints to build the hyperdrive before redeeming this bonus ship, otherwise you'll get stuck out in some far away system with no means or knowledge on how to build a hyperdrive when upgrading to a new ship that doesn't have one. Interesting!

I'm sure the PC version is going to be so much better, graphically, as well as controller option-wise. I love flight sims, and I love space/spaceship flight sim/shooters... No Man's Sky looks to be the best of both worlds, and a perfect game to utilize my Logitech 3D Extreme joystick.

And I'm just going to HAVE to play this out in the living room in the big screen! Shoot, if it's good enough, this might be the encouragement I need to finally upgrade the TV to a new 4K one...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss