WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Man my car stalled on the highway on my way to work :/ not sure what it could be. Could either be from the timing belt to a spark plug.

Sent from mTalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Are you sure these are your pictures ;) they look like they were taking from a national geographic magazine?! Kidding these look great !

Sent from mTalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

What's sad is at sprint we are pushes to sell the iPhone and Samsung :/ the htc 10.is a great phone and much better than the s7 in my opinion

Sent from mTalk

So are you still using your Lumia 950 on T-Mobile while pushing iFruit and Samsung devices? There aren't any devices that support WM10 over at Sprint as far as I can recall.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just finished Round 2 interview for the Hunger Games, decision update on Monday or Tuesday of next week. In other news trip to Wisconsin next week has been postponed.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

We've had this discussion before...I don't like Tapatalk, especially when the native apps run fine.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
I use Tapatalk because I belong to other forums that have nothing to do with Mobile Nations or even smartphones.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What's sad is at sprint we are pushes to sell the iPhone and Samsung :/ the htc 10.is a great phone and much better than the s7 in my opinion

Sent from mTalk

At Sprint, they HAVE to push iPhones...where were you a few years ago when Sprint paid a king's ransom to start carrying the iPhone?

I think this sums it up about right...

https://youtu.be/M7B5KwXHFtw

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I use Tapatalk because I belong to other forums that have nothing to do with Mobile Nations or even smartphones.

Yup, I remember you mentioning this before. I tried it and it doesn't work for me, that's all. Guess I just have to switch phones.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Young man, your focus should be more on finding a girl instead of the post count versus your progeny timeline!!!

He better not be looking at those jail bait ones that walk into the store...you'd think he'd remember he lives in one of the 5 states in 'Murica you don't want to get locked up in...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss