WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks.

Gonna head to an annual BBQ hosted by one of the cool attending physicians at work. It's bittersweet as he and the wife are moving to California at the end of the month, so this is the last one (unless I go see them in Palo Alto next year).

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

Gonna head to an annual BBQ hosted by one of the cool attending physicians at work. It's bittersweet as he and the wife are moving to California at the end of the month, so this is the last one (unless I go see them in Palo Alto next year).

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

So I picked up some ingredients for a homemade drink. It's similar to a Mudslide, but now quite...

1) 2 pints of Guinness
2) 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk
3) 1 bottle of (coconut) rum

Now, all I need is some ice, cinnamon and nutmeg to taste and a blender...

I'll see if I can post a picture later.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

For me or Sahib? At least I know what my numbers are and how to address it if don't like them...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

For you, 'cause there's not alot of them, to be precise none, the same anount of friends you're getting.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Got back from visiting that cousin. She's probably the nicest person I've met, therefor I forgive her those small stuff that were bugging me.
Anyway, off to sleep, this was one busy day.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Pushing ifruit, that's gonna be fun!

mostly at my store they want me to push the s7 edge :/ I really don't like too because I feel not everyone needs the edge. to me the edge brings nothing but gimmicky features. I rather push the s7 over the edge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo