WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We also have chilies which are just starting to grow and some herbs.

I was watching some science program last night while the GF was braiding her hair...they profiled NYC for a small section and specifically talked about rooftop greeneries... growing veggies on enclosed greenhouse farms on the rooftops of a few buildings in the South Bronx.

In the house I grew up, we raised our own chickens, grew herbs, mint, and some ground provisions. Cannot wait to have a space big enough to do that again...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the record, I've only checked my work email twice...both times last Monday...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just watched some stuff I missed yesterday as we were out and about...Usain Bolt...man that guy is something!
Very impressed with Wayde van Niekerk as well.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just watched some stuff I missed yesterday as we were out and about...Usain Bolt...man that guy is something!
Very impressed with Wayde van Niekerk as well.

You know, they like to give the Jamaican track program a lot of flak, but we've been good in track since the Donald Quarrie days. People who follow track knows that we've been a drive at the Penn Relays for eons too...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Nothing in life is cheap or free...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

I think my domain, by itself, is about $12 a year.

I wanted to get the .xxx variant, but for some reason they tend to gouge you on that extension ($99 / year). Can't justify paying that much when it's just for fun :(

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

This one popped up the other day and I rather liked it...

Pok?mon Go from the other side of the glass...

3692A519-E51F-46BE-9079-D4842FF82B9C.jpg

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

We were thinking the Dyson Animal to start with but now that's changed as the wife wants a HEPA filter which is only on one V6 and on the V8 models. They're not cheap so we'll have to wait for a sale.
My cousin has a Dyson Animal, and she loves it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think my domain, by itself, is about $12 a year.

I wanted to get the .xxx variant, but for some reason they tend to gouge you on that extension ($99 / year). Can't justify paying that much when it's just for fun :(

Agreed. WordPress was always pricy, hence why I didn't purchase the domain in the first place...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Agreed. WordPress was always pricy, hence why I didn't purchase the domain in the first place...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

My domain is still with Brinkster, but content is already on Azure. Microsoft gives me $100/month as allowance.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Final Hunger Games update...
I got contacted by HR today. I was the #1 choice for either position that I applied to. After talking to my current boss, the potential new boss, the just turned ex boss (who asked me to come to work for this company and who took an assignment on the East Coast), and the biggest BOSS at home, I have decided to accept the position that was my first choice (even though it was a first choice by the thinnest of margins). Tomorrow morning, I will tell HR that I am going to accept my #1 choice.

The one upside that might matter to this thread, expect to see more travel photos:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Final Hunger Games update...
I got contacted by HR today. I was the #1 choice for either position that I applied to. After talking to my current boss, the potential new boss, the just turned ex boss (who asked me to come to work for this company and who took an assignment on the East Coast), and the biggest BOSS at home, I have decided to accept the position that was my first choice (even though it was a first choice by the thinnest of margins). Tomorrow morning, I will tell HR that I am going to accept my #1 choice.

The one upside that might matter to this thread, expect to see more travel photos:)

Good news indeed. Congratulations.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I see MSFT is permanently selling the 950 and XL for $400 and $450 respectively.

Lol!

If they really wanted to sell these off, put them at $300 and $400 respectively. There's no way I'd buy them at these new prices.

I get that they made them for the fans, but we called this a year ago that they were overpriced and with how software wise Windows 10 was at launch, the initial pricing was a huge mistake. At this point, I'd like to get a 950 and if I was still in my bigger phone phase I'd have kept the XL. But even at the current t prices, they're not appealing...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss