WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I really like the Mi 5, but the lack of 4G on T-Mobile is killing me. I was reading something that in theory I can unlock the bootloader and try to reprogram it to pick up a few more bands, but from what I've seen so far...still no 4G.

Oh well, maybe i keep these for another 2 months and then try for a G5...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Curious to see how the new Nexus phones will look. But, I'm concerned that it will be overpriced.

Honestly, it may be time to kill off the Nexus line and go for Android Silver. I'd still keep both, really. Why? If they plan to have some add-on software features exclusively for Google branded phones, they can still sell a smaller reference device for devs. Mostly likely people would port some of the software stuffs anyways...

So Google gets to sell its own brand of phone and there's still a reference phone for devs exclusively. But then again, maybe those days are done...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site

Final Hunger Games update...
I got contacted by HR today. I was the #1 choice for either position that I applied to. After talking to my current boss, the potential new boss, the just turned ex boss (who asked me to come to work for this company and who took an assignment on the East Coast), and the biggest BOSS at home, I have decided to accept the position that was my first choice (even though it was a first choice by the thinnest of margins). Tomorrow morning, I will tell HR that I am going to accept my #1 choice.

The one upside that might matter to this thread, expect to see more travel photos:)
Congratulations WS99!! You'll do fantastic in your new position. You get to the East coast traveling, Boston to Virginia Beach, we must meet for a celebratory dinner!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I got contacted by HR today. I was the #1 choice for either position that I applied to. After talking to my current boss, the potential new boss, the just turned ex boss (who asked me to come to work for this company and who took an assignment on the East Coast), and the biggest BOSS at home, I have decided to accept the position that was my first choice (even though it was a first choice by the thinnest of margins). Tomorrow morning, I will tell HR that I am going to accept my #1 choice.

The one upside that might matter to this thread, expect to see more travel photos:)
Congratulations!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Congrats! Look forward to the photos.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, they're for kids, not for adults, at least that's the way I see it.
The kites that were at th is festival were owned by adults. I guess it just comes down to what you like as a person.

I always thought the fighting kites were interesting.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The kites that were at th is festival were owned by adults. I guess it just comes down to what you like as a person.

My favorite thing to do growing up was flying kites. Every 14th January our home city is covered in a couple of million kites....and people try to cut the string of the other kites in the air, takes a lot of skill and even longer to learn the skill, miss those days, cut fingers and all...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I really like the Mi 5, but the lack of 4G on T-Mobile is killing me. I was reading something that in theory I can unlock the bootloader and try to reprogram it to pick up a few more bands, but from what I've seen so far...still no 4G.

Oh well, maybe i keep these for another 2 months and then try for a G5...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
I'd like to buy a new Windows phone but I don't want a Nokia. The Acer Jade Primo is readily available but the price is just ... maybe I can find an Alcatel...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

My favorite thing to do growing up was flying kites. Every 14th January our home city is covered in a couple of million kites....and people try to cut the string of the other kites in the air, takes a lot of skill and even longer to learn the skill, miss those days, cut fingers and all...
I flew kites when I was a kid and go into a "dog fight" and the trick is we rig the strings with crashed light bulbs and glue...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'd like to buy a new Windows phone but I don't want a Nokia. The Acer Jade Primo is readily available but the price is just ... maybe I can find an Alcatel...

I'd love to have seen windows 10 on HTC 10 hardware, but that's a pipe dream now...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Morning folks. Back to the funny farm...

...my office was shampooed before I went on vacation, so let's hope it is now back to normal...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

None... Works and looks amazing! Been playing this all day since I posted this morning.

You know why I was asking, saw a tons of articles ranting about it the morning it came out on PC.
Anyway, I'm glad it's running just fine for you, have fun exploring the universe!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm glad it all turned out well for you.
You reminded me of a nerd complaining of how bad he did his exam, but later when the results came he scored all the points 😂

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Kite fight? Never heard of it. Is it really a thing?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)