WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I send the M330 back to the store to have them replaced with units with pre-anniversary ****. I can't access the firmware rollback which is the reason why.

Then my staff handed me the new units which turned out to be Lenovo A1000 crap.

My golly, why is it hard to delegate work?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I send the M330 back to the store to have them replaced with units with pre-anniversary ****. I can't access the firmware rollback which is the reason why.

Then my staff handed me the new units which turned out to be Lenovo A1000 crap.

My golly, why is it hard to delegate work?

I ask the same question where I work all the time...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The sunset was gorgeous today because of the gathering thunderstorm clouds.
0003b13e43927b8ac529a59c10aeb232.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...it looks like Sony may pull the plug on 7.0 for the Z3.

Now, that would suck simply because the Z3 tablet compact is more than capable of the software aspects, including the split screen.

And you wonder why Android tablets aren't worth a damn in many ways. While I'm still going to keep my Z3 tab, it makes you really feel that it's better to get an Apple device for a tablet...

This is why it's always hard to buy hardware...OEMs like their hands in your pocket a tad too much.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Now, that would suck simply because the Z3 tablet compact is more than capable of the software aspects, including the split screen.

And you wonder why Android tablets aren't worth a damn in many ways. While I'm still going to keep my Z3 tab, it makes you really feel that it's better to get an Apple device for a tablet...

This is why it's always hard to buy hardware...OEMs like their hands in your pocket a tad too much.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

It's interesting to be in a position where relatively quickly, some of my gear got left behind software wise. I know the 360 (2014) won't get Wear 2.0, the Maxx of I keep it certainly won't get 7.0, and mostly neither will the Z3 tab. My desktop won't get Windows 10 as the driver is too ancient. My guess is the Mi 5 will get it at some point (not soon though) and the T100 is still chugging along.

I understand we live in a capitalist society, but it is too much to pay such a premium to stay ahead with the latest gear. It doesn't mean I'll throw my current stuff out the window, but as always it would be nice to get a bit more mileage out of things...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
I don't have much luck with Sony. My Xperia V didn't get an Android update and my T2 Ultra is in the same situation.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My foray into Android 7 is over. Aside from a restarting bug I can't use certain apps so it's time for it to go, unfortunately.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't have much luck with Sony. My Xperia V didn't get an Android update and my T2 Ultra is in the same situation.

Those were mid range, so you'd definitely get screwed. I think Android tablets need some serious revision as to their place in the ecosystem. The fact that phablets ate running the show aren't helpful. Sony has made some really good hardware tablet wise from the Z2-Z4 and yet they get swept away.

That's tech for you...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So my Sony Z3 isn't going to get the official Android 7. Oh well. This was my one and only Sony device anyway. Just wish there was something else to go to but it's a bit bleak out there.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So my Sony Z3 isn't going to get the official Android 7. Oh well. This was my one and only Sony device anyway. Just wish there was something else to go to but it's a bit bleak out there.

The Z2 & Z3 (more so the Z3) were the best in the Z series. Not surprised they didn't get 7.0, but was hopeful for my tab at least. Welcome to 64-bit Android...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So my thoughts on Android 7.0 are...
Well it's great for an update. The update was done incredibly quickly and everything went smooth. It feels a bit more fluid than before with fewer stutters. I like the new notification tray and actionable notifications. Quick toggles are actually quick now. Battery seems pretty much the same. I don't see myself using split screen that much. Overall I really like the update.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So my thoughts on Android 7.0 are...
Well it's great for an update. The update was done incredibly quickly and everything went smooth. It feels a bit more fluid than before with fewer stutters. I like the new notification tray and actionable notifications. Quick toggles are actually quick now. Battery seems pretty much the same. I don't see myself using split screen that much. Overall I really like the update.

I was using the Beta 4. It was nice but was still lacking a bit in performance. I liked it though. I agree I probably wouldn't use the window function much but I can see it being useful for tablets.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb