WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Going to fight traffic tomorrow. 84 miles one way in LA traffic, yikes. Pretty much the whole day blown in driving for a 1.5 hour meeting.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm fine. Turned out the cut wasn't as bad as we thought. Still got it glued, sutured and wrapped though. Slightly annoying to do anything with.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Been meaning to post this for a few days. Check out the vanity plate!
794a7ef930cf5b91df5cea6b2e232498.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

MIUI 8 (Chinese ROM) has hit my phone. Let's see what improvements it brings. I know I should be on the Global ROM, but the Chinese one has been OK so far...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

So far this looks really good and some of the changes I like
On the flip side, it's not playing well with the Sony music app and Android wear. We'll see what happens over the few days.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So.... after some time we unfortunately need to go down to one cat.

They're simply not getting a long and our house simply isn't big enough to accommodate two cats not getting along. It's also too stressful for my wife who needs to run her business and not have to have cats fighting.

It's unfortunate but at least the breeder is happy to have one back.

We're thinking more for the welfare of the cats rather than ourselves. We like both of them but we want them both to be happy and not stressed.

Hopefully the other one goes to a good home.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So.... after some time we unfortunately need to go down to one cat.

They're simply not getting a long and our house simply isn't big enough to accommodate two cats not getting along. It's also too stressful for my wife who needs to run her business and not have to have cats fighting.

It's unfortunate but at least the breeder is happy to have one back.

We're thinking more for the welfare of the cats rather than ourselves. We like both of them but we want them both to be happy and not stressed.

Hopefully the other one goes to a good home.
That is good and sad news at the same time. I just hope it works out well for everyone involved...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb