WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Cycled through three so far. But by the same token cycled through about 10 N5 devices so there's plenty of margin left!

I used this same number of N5s as you did 5Xs. While I liked the 5, I didn't have the same affinity for it as you and many others did. I think my favorite things on that phone were the chip, screen and Qi.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I used this same number of N5s as you did 5Xs. While I liked the 5, I didn't have the same affinity for it as you and many others did. I think my favorite things on that phone were the chip, screen and Qi.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
Even with 2GB RAM, that phone never stuttered for my use case.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The only great thing is the Brexit and the fall of Boris!
And yes, I did know about Britain being another form of Brittany (like in France).
There's nothing great about Brexit. It's becoming more obvious that a lot of people had absolutely no idea what they were voting for. What we basically had we're people angry about they way things are and used that reasoning to vote out. It's the same mentality that will see Trump in office.

As for Boris, he's not out and is in one of most important positions in cabinet. He's still young enough to get into office as PM. Depending on if May can keep her cabinet moving in the right direction, any faltering and there's little doubt Boris will jump at the opportunity.

The longer they postpone this thing the better chance I have of leaving the UK before things go to ****.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

There's nothing great about Brexit. It's becoming more obvious that a lot of people had absolutely no idea what they were voting for. What we basically had we're people angry about they way things are and used that reasoning to vote out. It's the same mentality that will see Trump in office.

As for Boris, he's not out and is in one of most important positions in cabinet. He's still young enough to get into office as PM. Depending on if May can keep her cabinet moving in the right direction, any faltering and there's little doubt Boris will jump at the opportunity.

The longer they postpone this thing the better chance I have of leaving the UK before things go to ****.
The only thing I like about Brexit is the exchange rate of the USD and GBP. I purchased several items from UK stores/sellers at cheaper prices.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The only thing I like about Brexit is the exchange rate of the USD and GBP. I purchased several items from UK stores/sellers at cheaper prices.

Should have waited a bit. The ? will probably drop more once there's a clearer picture what Brexit will look like.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's unfortunate that the compact edition has a mid range processor and no IP67/8 rating.

I'll be curious what the prices will be like... well I know they'll be sky high.

I am slightly intrigued though. If they fix the camera issues mentioned in the AC review it could be a killer phone. I don't mind the design of the XZ and I think the blue is rather nice.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

It's unfortunate that the compact edition has a mid range processor and no IP67/8 rating.

I'll be curious what the prices will be like... well I know they'll be sky high.

I am slightly intrigued though. If they fix the camera issues mentioned in the AC review it could be a killer phone. I don't mind the design of the XZ and I think the blue is rather nice.
So it's not bad but not any better than competition and it will cost same if not more. Don't see sense in that. And 720p screen on X Compact? I mean it is not awful but not really that good.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Seems the switch was flipped on my Bing Rewards changing to Microsoft rewards this morning... looks like everything adds up the same, just times 10...

Today happens to be a double point day for me, so the daily totals are double, but:
Instead of 1 point for every 2 searches, you now get 5 points per search
Daily offers that were 1 point are now 10 points.

MSR.png

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So it's not bad but not any better than competition and it will cost same if not more. Don't see sense in that. And 720p screen on X Compact? I mean it is not awful but not really that good.

The compact appears to be a hybrid flagship mid range device. It's typical Sony to fudge things that were working. All their compact series phones have been 720p but they should have updated it by now to HD. Make the XZ with a higher density HD screen. I don't think 2K is really needed either.

Not entirely sure why they're shipping this with Marshmallow either, but then, it's Sony.

If they fix the camera it will probably be the best one out there. Which is what intrigues me about XZ. The rest is pretty much what I know now with the Z3, which suits me just fine.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Just wish we were on W10 at work so I could get points for using Edge throughout the day :angel:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Seems the switch was flipped on my Bing Rewards changing to Microsoft rewards this morning... looks like everything adds up the same, just times 10...

Today happens to be a double point day for me, so the daily totals are double, but:
Instead of 1 point for every 2 searches, you now get 5 points per search
Daily offers that were 1 point are now 10 points.

View attachment 130092
The Amazon gift cards are gone, which means that I'll use Bing less. I mainly used it for the Amazon gift card rewards. I cashed out last week when I was still able to get 5 $5 Amazon gift cards.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

The Amazon gift cards are gone, which means that I'll use Bing less. I mainly used it for the Amazon gift card rewards. I cashed out last week when I was still able to get 5 $5 Amazon gift cards.

I'm still seeing the Amazon gift cards...

amazon.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077