WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

4 and a half hours and counting. How long does it take to get a chance to drive. I'm the last on the list.

I just hope I'll pass this one already, getting tired of it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I went to Dunster Castle yesterday. The area was nice, the castle was OK. It's still in one piece but it had been modernised inside a touch and has lost a bit of its glory in the process.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Anyone been or lives in Slovakia? Thinking of going to Bratislava in October.

Last edited:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
So, I passed the driving tests. Had a test ride today, I was the last of at least 40 candidates. Literally the last one, it was just me, instructor and the guy testing me, everybody else were done. Anyway, did those 20ish minutes without loosing any points and without bribing the tester, which I'm proud of the most.

I should get my licence sometimes in the start of October. If I'm lucky. Birocracy.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So, I passed the driving tests. Had a test ride today, I was the last of at least 40 candidates. Literally the last one, it was just me, instructor and the guy testing me, everybody else were done. Anyway, did those 20ish minutes without loosing any points and without bribing the tester, which I'm proud of the most.

I should get my licence sometimes in the start of October. If I'm lucky. Birocracy.
October?! Dang that's such a long time. I had to wait 2 weeks and I thought that wad a long time

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Congrats but this sounds like "wild west" to me, 20 minute drive, I drove more for the 50ccm scooter. And 40 candidates? Here you have exact time you have to be where drive starts and then you drive, alone with instructor and the "guy". Do you have to drive on motorways, town and local roads too? Because here there has to be enough of everything, even roundabouts.
And October?!? I passed my licence at 11 am, and got licence(temporary one made of paper) same day at 2pm. One month seems like awful lot.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Congratulations!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Congrats but this sounds like "wild west" to me, 20 minute drive, I drove more for the 50ccm scooter. And 40 candidates? Here you have exact time you have to be where drive starts and then you drive, alone with instructor and the "guy". Do you have to drive on motorways, town and local roads too? Because here there has to be enough of everything, even roundabouts.
And October?!? I passed my licence at 11 am, and got licence(temporary one made of paper) same day at 2pm. One month seems like awful lot.
Yup when I did my driving test it was maybe a 20 min drive around town. Then I got my paper license right after my test and then 2 weeks later I got my plastic license

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So I went to Dunster Castle yesterday. The area was nice, the castle was OK. It's still in one piece but it had been modernised inside a touch and has lost a bit of its glory in the process.
I'd love to see some castles. I watched a show on Netflix about famous castles in the UK, and it was fascinating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa