WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I saw yall's discussion about Dio... I must say; he was, and still is one of the greatest metal singers and voices of all time!

Vivian Cambell's contributions to Holy Diver were also one the most influential and inspiring sessions of guitar work in the 80's.. Which are still unmatched to this day! Made a big impression on me as a young guitar player back then...

At first I didn't like him, 'cause all I knew about him was that he replaced Ozzy, and well, Ozzy's one of my favourite singers. Just after I saw what a legend Dio was, well, it's obvious my opinion was incorrect and I totally fell in love with his songs.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

At the Hermosa Fiesta in Hermosa Beach today. Too loud, too crowded. Getting a crepe to eat right now. Too busy to take a picture with the crowd around though...

Sent from mTalk

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Well, I guess the cracked screen effect came out ok...

6ddlXHR.jpg

Sent from mTalk

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

It's a pretty bad a$$ mouse for 34 bucks
I don't recall the model number, but my wife got me a Logitec mouse that does Bluetooth and the Loguteck wireless receiver... What's really nice, is it can be synced with 3 devices and you can google through them... So I have it hooked up to my surface and my notebook.

Sent from mTalk

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

At first I didn't like him, 'cause all I knew about him was that he replaced Ozzy, and well, Ozzy's one of my favourite singers. Just after I saw what a legend Dio was, well, it's obvious my opinion was incorrect and I totally fell in love with his songs.
I really love Dio's stuff with Rainbow.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm planning a trip in October to Vienna and Bratislava. The two cities are about 1 hour apart by train.

Have the flights booked. Just need to sort out the accommodation.

I've been wanting to go to Vienna for some time now. Not as long as Egypt or Greece but at least 10 or so years now.

We might go to Budapest sometime before Christmas but not sure yet. It's looking like Christmas will be at home this year.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. In a very nostalgic mood this week.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

I've never been one for nostalgia myself. Doesn't mean I don't think of the past fondly at times just that I realise there are better things ahead.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've never been one for nostalgia myself. Doesn't mean I don't think of the past fondly at times just that I realise there are better things ahead.
On Thursday, it'll make more sense on my end. Some serious changes are in the works...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If you know how to play this game really well, you'll understand the consternation it can cause...and no, these is the regular dominoes, as we hate playing it "French style"...
266790a2c272988b82e6f9cb5b0bfb8e.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb