WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It'll take some time to get used to school again. I have a 200 page book to read by Wednesday.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

There's a big possibility I'll to college in Europe, not 100% sure, but still very possible. Not sure how to feel about it. In one hand I'd definetelly use the opportunity to leave the country, but in other hand I'll loose a whole year to master the language. Decisions. Still lots of time to think about it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There's a big possibility I'll to college in Europe, not 100% sure, but still very possible. Not sure how to feel about it. In one hand I'd definetelly use the opportunity to leave the country, but in other hand I'll loose a whole year to master the language. Decisions. Still lots of time to think about it.

If I could relive my time of going to college I would have gone somewhere different and enjoyed it more.

Even though it would have been in Canada I think the getting away from where I lived would have helped me a lot more in a lot of ways. It took me to the age of 32 for me to make changes that I should have made a lot earlier. Even now though I still go through ups and downs that relate to my past. Such is life though.

Do what's best for you.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

If I could relive my time of going to college I would have gone somewhere different and enjoyed it more.

Even though it would have been in Canada I think the getting away from where I lived would have helped me a lot more in a lot of ways. It took me to the age of 32 for me to make changes that I should have made a lot earlier. Even now though I still go through ups and downs that relate to my past. Such is life though.

Do what's best for you.

Well looking from a financial view, going to EU would be much more promising, I don't even need to start on how the situation is here, but again it's a different country, language, culture, I don't know anybody, and stuff like that. I'll probably go there, but as I said, still lots of time ahead to think about it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well looking from a financial view, going to EU would be much more promising, I don't even need to start on how the situation is here, but again it's a different country, language, culture, I don't know anybody, and stuff like that. I'll probably go there, but as I said, still lots of time ahead to think about it.

I've lived in four countries now, one that wasn't English. All places have their good and bad points.

Not knowing anyone while going to college isn't a bad thing. Good age to make friends and so on.

Where were you planning to go? Also, lots of young people in other countries have learned English as a second language.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Is there any other way to play it? This the only one I know of.

Of course there is. More of what you see in competitive dominoes is where the first one to get rid of all their cards, wins. If the game is blocked, as in no one else can play, the person with the lowest score based on the total number of their remaining cards wins.

That you can play individual or in teams. The team stuff is fun. We were playing individual Saturday night when I took this picture. It can get vicious when you play with experienced folks. I learned by watching grown men play on the side of the street as a kid...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm quite happy with the latest official WM10 on the Lumia 640. I'll post a mini review tomorrow.

Well, looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Sometimes I miss WP. I'm almost tempted to get one and another wear watch...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I've lived in four countries now, one that wasn't English. All places have their good and bad points.

Not knowing anyone while going to college isn't a bad thing. Good age to make friends and so on.

Where were you planning to go? Also, lots of young people in other countries have learned English as a second language.

It wouldn't be such a problem if it was UK or somewhere else where they speak English. It's German that's the problem, never had sympathies for this one. I guess I'll have to start paying more attention to Rammstein's lyrics, lol.

It's Austria we're talking about. Now that I've mentioned it, it came to me that there are in fact many ex Ex Yu residents there, so it could be a bit better experience.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Of course there is. More of what you see in competitive dominoes is where the first one to get rid of all their cards, wins. If the game is blocked, as in no one else can play, the person with the lowest score based on the total number of their remaining cards wins.

That you can play individual or in teams. The team stuff is fun. We were playing individual Saturday night when I took this picture. It can get vicious when you play with experienced folks. I learned by watching grown men play on the side of the street as a kid...

That's exactly how I played it. Though I've never done the team thing, I'm guessing it's more interesting.

As for many things, you would be judged for playing dominos here. People would probably tell you to go running or something, but again, if they see you doing that exact thing, you'd be "kindly" suggested to sit back home and take the god damm book in your hands and start learning something. Then they would complain about how this country has stuck only on theoretical part, and never moved to practical, and then the circle would repeat itself.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I had strong prejudice about this book I'm currently reading. As I (ashamed to admit) never heard of it, neither it's author, I thought it'll be very boring and was already set to make myself read it, rather to enjoy it. Boy I was surprised how good it was. It's literally one of the best reads I've ever had and I haven't even finished it. I've always loved the way Russian realists wrote, and this is almost the same, though a bit newer.

Just need to make a small pause for my eyes and then I'll dive right back into it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)