WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've seen luxurious-overpriced phones before, and they don't make sense to me just like this Walkman thing.
As for the headphones, I've seen some really expensive, but again within reason, around 500$, and I guess they're really, really good, Audiotehnica (or something like that).

Both the Walman and the heaphones had noise cancellation technology in them. The Walkman had special shielding and the headphones had special wire.

In 100% of cases, no one can tell what difference it makes.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I have a question for any experts on vinyl LPs. I purchased a remastered Trilogy LP by ELP. It sounds good but I really need to turn up the volume. It has a much lower volume than any of my other LPs, by ELP or anyone else, and whether original or remastered. Did I get a bad copy of Trilogy? Should I send it back?
Notre an expert but I've came across a few vinyls where the recording volume is lower than norm. I know the feeling, it's somewhat disappointing. If the mastering is at fault, then they're all the same, sadly.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I really, really like the package of the Mi 5. The screen is crisp, performance is solid, battery is decent, recharge time is good, camera is solid. I just wish I got full LTE on it...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Notre an expert but I've came across a few vinyls where the recording volume is lower than norm. I know the feeling, it's somewhat disappointing. If the mastering is at fault, then they're all the same, sadly.
So would you advise me to buy a used original copy of the same album and compare?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I really, really like the package of the Mi 5. The screen is crisp, performance is solid, battery is decent, recharge time is good, camera is solid. I just wish I got full LTE on it...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
But you knew that in advance of the purchase.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is getting to be a chore to find the right combo that's best for me in a smartphone. I want to do down one phone, but it looks like I'll have to make do with two devices...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Barely made it to the airport, major accident on the freeway - two semi trailers and a car. But now the aircraft computer is having issues😐
Lousy start to the morning.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just heard the announcement about powering down the Samsung Note 7 and a warning that they should not be connected to a power source😁

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

One flight down, one more to go.
Meeting an old friend in Chicago for dinner tonight, so looking forward to that.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Barely made it to the airport, major accident on the freeway - two semi trailers and a car. But now the aircraft computer is having issues��
Lousy start to the morning.

Probably a Galaxy Note 7 exploded and caused the accident.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Really like the fact that a cheap $50 (my price) Lumia 640 can do this. Was able to set the equalizer to my liking for my Bose SoundLink headphones.
6d61f50bdf88ab32b3edf96feeb68234.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo