WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

One more about music.

Last night I was at the gig with my friends, just the closest ones. It's been a while since just 4-5 of us went out. And the gig was amazing, just that. Perfect. They played from Chris Isaak, GnR, Pink Floyd to Ex Yu rock balads. At some point, friend and I somehow managed to talk them into doing at least one Deep Purple song, so they did When a blind man cries, then they did another one, Soldier of fortune. To me, that was the peak of the evening.

I don't even need to say that I lost my voice that night. All that without a single drop of alcohol.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I have to admit I'm having a hard time understanding their lyrics. It was easier to get Exodus than this.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

While other parts of the northern hemisphere are starting to cool off here in the UK we have the hottest day in September in over 100 years. Summer came very late this year.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so an update on this girl who I talk to. so today I was talking with her during my lunch. I left my phone unattended to get my food that I ordered I didn't know that she took my phone and added her number into my contacts list. then I got a text from me during work and she said some random stuff to me. at first I didn't know who it was and asked. then she told me after guessing a few times.

so I'm here thinking.... what could this mean. could it be I might have a shot or she is just being friendly

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

so an update on this girl who I talk to. so today I was talking with her during my lunch. I left my phone unattended to get my food that I ordered I didn't know that she took my phone and added her number into my contacts list. then I got a text from me during work and she said some random stuff to me. at first I didn't know who it was and asked. then she told me after guessing a few times.

so I'm here thinking.... what could this mean. could it be I might have a shot or she is just being friendly
I'm waiting for a perfect face palm moment!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

facepalm.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99