WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

so an update on this girl who I talk to. so today I was talking with her during my lunch. I left my phone unattended to get my food that I ordered I didn't know that she took my phone and added her number into my contacts list. then I got a text from me during work and she said some random stuff to me. at first I didn't know who it was and asked. then she told me after guessing a few times.

so I'm here thinking.... what could this mean. could it be I might have a shot or she is just being friendly

Will you just get on with it already? SMH....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

so an update on this girl who I talk to. so today I was talking with her during my lunch. I left my phone unattended to get my food that I ordered I didn't know that she took my phone and added her number into my contacts list. then I got a text from me during work and she said some random stuff to me. at first I didn't know who it was and asked. then she told me after guessing a few times.

so I'm here thinking.... what could this mean. could it be I might have a shot or she is just being friendly

She figured you'd never ask her for her number, not because you didn't like her, but because you're Sahib. She finds you interesting enough to talk to like that.

So all you have to do is spend time with her and learn how to recover nicely from when you put your foot in your mouth...since like death, taxes, and someone by default will win this year's Presidential election, it will happen.

If you don't want to be with her, once you figure that out, stay in the friends zone. If you want to be with her, go forward and use condoms.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

She figured you'd never ask her for her number, not because you didn't like her, but because you're Sahib. She finds you interesting enough to talk to like that.

So all you have to do is spend time with her and learn how to recover nicely from when you put your foot in your mouth...since like death, taxes, and someone by default will win this year's Presidential election, it will happen.

If you don't want to be with her, once you figure that out, stay in the friends zone. If you want to be with her, go forward and use condoms.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
Only MIA can say something like...
Go forth and condomize!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We have been saying this for a while but now even Vlad has jumped in the fray...
Android OEM death watch: Sony, HTC, and LG edition | The Verge

Thing is every company needs to decide if they want to play ball or not. Most of these companies lately just seem to think name brand matters to consumers. They've totally lost the plot. Samsung might be the big boy at the moment but even they can set themselves up for failure.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

The lyrics to 2112 were based upon novelist/philosopher Ayn Rand. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2112_(album)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayn_Rand

Not understanding as getting them, knowing what they mean, but as knowing what words they're saying. There's a term for it, but I can't remember it.

I believe I'm actually very good at understanding song meanings. I had no problems with anybody else except for Tool. That's why they're in my top 5 favourite bands.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We have been saying this for a while but now even Vlad has jumped in the fray...
Android OEM death watch: Sony, HTC, and LG edition | The Verge

Thing is every company needs to decide if they want to play ball or not. Most of these companies lately just seem to think name brand matters to consumers. They've totally lost the plot. Samsung might be the big boy at the moment but even they can set themselves up for failure.

This is nothing more than the Chinese finally kicking the door in. The V20 is potentially the device to make a recovery on, but price will kill it. All three of these companies need a clear strategy or they'll be done in the next 2 years. It pains me as I like their products, but don't want to be stuck with another company's device that I like but the after care went to **** and no one will buy it - Moto.

Sad, but true.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In winter it's dark going to work and it's dark going home. That's what makes it painful. One day you'll probably experience it.
I did when I was in college for my first semester. id leave to school around 6am( it was a dark) and come home at around 7 pm ( also dark) it wasn't the best feeling to have

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Lunch choices around the internship site are no bue?o. Need to bring my own for sure. Especially with this truncated lunch time.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

I was going to ask her..... eventfully :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo