WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's excellent!

Discovering new artists via exploration is a good thing, not a bad thing.

Having an open mind is great, no matter whether one is young or old.

That's pretty much how I found out about most of the artist I listen to. Back when I started listening to rock, I was still just a kid, and not one of my friends were listening to the same genre as I did. So exploration was the only way. And it was really fun to do as well, still is.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So yesterday I got a B in English. I have to say I haven't gotten more than 4 of those in all these years of my education. Now I might make a few mistakes here while posting, I'm sure I do, after all it's not my native language, but the stuff we do in school differs alot.
Now the reason she gave me B instead of an A is because she "didn't like the why I described the use of present and past habits". And because I'm not that quiet during classes.

That grade means nothing to me, since I'll have an A at the end of the year anyway. But she really pissed me off.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Nothing exciting to share as the mind is fully occupied today.

The plan is to take the GF on her birthday to a restaurant she liked in the city next week.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

What's wrong with Hillary? Saw some videos of her collapsing and stuff. Bunch of theories surrounding it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ridiculously busy at the grocery store. I don't usually shop at this time but it could be the weather.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So last night after closing the store . Me and Samsung girl ( remember that was the name ima go with ) we parked right next to each other. She took my parking space in the morning. Anyways we walked together to out cars and we stood there talking for about an hour. No sure why but I don't think we wanted to stop taking.

I'm wondering if this is a good thing 😊

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Work is pretty busy with the iPhone launch. I gotta say the iPhone when holding it, is still the same feeling. Though the home button does feel like its being pressed on even though its haptic

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So last night after closing the store . Me and Samsung girl ( remember that was the name ima go with ) we parked right next to each other. She took my parking space in the morning. Anyways we walked together to out cars and we stood there talking for about an hour. No sure why but I don't think we wanted to stop taking.

It's usually a good sign when you've been out on a date but you weren't...

So, depends on the topic of conversation and if you decided to ask her out afterwards...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

D-oh!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This is all well and good, but call me when it gets to the condoms part of the story...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Was this the same one who put her number in your phone? Or does Sahib have two girls showing him interest?

Now I'm quasi-awake (still sleep-walking until the "you-know-what" part)...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99