WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ask yourself these questions...

Why is she talking to you instead of her friends?

Why text you?

Why see you at lunch?

Why do any of the things you've done together so far?

If it all seems like friendly gestures she's really trying hard to be friends with a guy.

If she hasn't mentioned other guys she likes that should be a good indication that there's interest there.

Now the main question, are you interested in her? Because I see a lot of stalling on your part so my guess is she doesn't tick enough boxes for you to want to pursue her that way. I have no other explanation.

As MIA says, be clear with your intentions. Right now it just seems your playing around.

You're taking far too long for this to be anything other than friendship in my opinion.

1)She talks to me.because we have good convo's
2) see number 1
3) I think because we enjoy each other company
4) she has mentioned that she has a crush on a guy but im not sure about this point.
5) she ticks all my boxes.

Im just not sure at this point. :/

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

2) see number 1
4) she has mentioned that she has a crush on a guy but im not sure about this point.

It's showtime!
Rubber meets the road....or whatever else that comes to mind.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, Sahib... Until she asks you to go to bed with her and have sex, she's just being friendly. Don't push it.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I brought my backpack for school just in case, but I don't think I'll go even if I finish on time.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh, and it looks like I've screwed my left hand again, joint this time. I just hope it's nothing too bad, even though it hurts like hell.
I really need to go back to the gym as soon as possible.

I think you get hurt more outside the gym

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So I hurt my left hand, joint to be precise, at the gym. The worst thing is that I didn't even have a weight in that hand, but in the other. I tried to get up, pushed myself against the bench with left hand and something snapped.

Didn't pay too much attention since it didn't hurt at all. Few minutes later it was all swollen and hurt like someone was twisting my hand llike a freaking Hulk.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi guys, hello from Croatia :)
032d24da1169481e1f2fc452502e94da.jpg

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

An insight into politics of our local hospital. Yesterday I went straight to emergency from the gym, and of course I didn't have any documents with me. The woman at the reception harassed me for 10 minutes about my insurance, I mean, just let me go in, I'll even pay if it's a must, but just let me in.

So she finally finds me in the database, even though it took her 5 minutes to understand that my dad doesn't work for private company but directly in Canton's services.
I go in, the doc feels my hand a couple of times, sends me to get a shot of it. Now the part that totally pissed me off. I got to the office where they do the X-ray stuff, and the older woman working there is like "the machine isn't working, but it will be operative in the morning".
Let's just get this straight, it was working, she's just a lazy *****. She's the one who tried to charge me a service at the hospital that was already coveres by my insurance.

Now I have to spend at least 4 hours to at least getba chance yo know what's wrong with my hand.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I hate older people in my town. Just a bunch of assholes. I've been asking which number is in the office so I could go out and breath some air in my lungs, 'cause I'm suffocating in here. But no, no, they just look at me and turn other way. They hope they'll get in faster if I don't know who's in, but they don't get that we're being called by names, and the very purpose of your number is to know wen to come, not to waste your time. THEY KNOW ALL OF THIS, but are just ignorant.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

2) see number 1

Your answers to 1 and 2 are not relevant. She could have good convos with anyone. It doesn't get to the crux of the point at all. If the only reason she's talking to you is for conversation then you are in the friend zone and you're wasting your time and energy on someone who's not interested. Bad idea if that's the case. Move on to someone else.

Answer to 3, it's not answering the question. It's one thing for you to enjoy her company but why is she interested in you? Nothing against you personally but why bother? Why spend all that time with you if she's not interested?

Answer to 4, if it's not you, get out of the situation and stop wasting your time. Ask her who it is, if she's elusive than it should be obvious to you that it's you silly!

Answer to 5, if that's the case why are you wasting time??? Dragging your feet is a sure fire way to mess things up.

Here's the thing. If she's in your thoughts, if you want to be with her, than do something about it. If she's interested in you, which to us seems obvious, then it's a done deal. If for whatever reason she's not interested in you that way, move along. We all hate rejection but there's no point wasting your time on someone who isn't going to reciprocate. Life's too short for that nonsense.

Stop being afraid and man up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss