WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I am interested but I don't want to make it awkward either is she is not interested.

Use your cajo?es! She likes you enough where if you're stuck in the friend zone, you get someone you can hang out with...

...and if she wants to be more than friends, you can, well...

You won't know until you ASK her. And the first thing to do to get to that point is ASK HER OUT ON A DATE!

The only way you LOSE is if you DRAG your feet and she loses interest and doesn't even want to be friends with you anymore. And you can accomplish that easily by doing NOTHING...which is what it sounds like you're currently doing.

If you're hung up on it being a date, either find out something she'd like to do or something you think is safe enough she will enjoy and go, "hey, you wanna go do xxx? When are you free?"

Man, if I have to spell it out for you anymore, it'd be better to cut the line and leave your *** on the curb in the friend zone!

SMH...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So i got the 360 Sport. First impressions:

1) the orange is loud as **** color wise! I do like it but I can see why people picked the black or white.

2) the silicone is OK. Comfortable enough.

3) Any light display is good. Better than the Sony, especially with color reproduction.

4) The smaller size still fits nicely on my large wrists.

5) Mic is good and responsive.

6) Watch is responsive. I mean, it runs the S400 chip, so it should be.

7) Charges using the 360 2014's dock.

8) Restart watch option is back!

Cons:

1) Sony does a better job with the silicone. The Smartband has some of the best silicone on it, in terms of color reproduction and comfort. The Sony SW3 was a step down from it, but still slightly better in terms of lint management. I'd never get the 360 Sport in black as it'd attract more lint than the SW3.

2) Due to the screen tech, while the colors are improved over the Sony, it feels colder and not as sharp it some parts of the UI as other watches, including the 360 (2014).

3) Don't like the fact I had to use the 360 42mm tempered glass screen protector, which leaves both a halo effect around the rim and doesn't cover edge to edge.

4) Wish it had a bigger battery.

5) No large font setting.

6) Miss the 360 2014's bigger screen already.

All in all, I may keep it around. Gonna put it through the paces next week before I post my final thoughts.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Use your cajo?es! She likes you enough where if you're stuck in the friend zone, you get someone you can hang out with...

You won't know until you ASK her. And the first thing to do to get to that point is ASK HER OUT ON A DATE!

The only way you LOSE is if you DRAG your feet and she loses interest and doesn't even want to be friends with you anymore. And you can accomplish that easily by doing NOTHING...which is what it sounds like you're currently doing.

If you're hung up on it being a date, either find out something she'd like to do or something you think is safe enough she will enjoy and go, "hey, you wanna go do xxx? When are you free?"

Man, if I have to spell it out for you anymore, it'd be better to cut the line and leave your *** on the curb in the friend zone!

SMH...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
Better you than me! I'm just not in the mood.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the record, Best Buy used to allow people a bit more freedom in trying on smartwatches in store. I wanted to try on the 360 sport and 42mm, but they were bolted down tighter than getting sex from a virgin wearing a chastity belt whose mom kept the key in her bra.

It would have been nice to try the fir out before buying it...but having it on now says it fit just about as big as I thought it would have.

I liked the Huawei watch, but felt it was too small (tried one on) for my wrist. Would have loved to try the 360 46mm one. I still think the following:

The 360 2014 has the most iconic design so far for Android wear.

The G Watch R was my favorite overall watch I've tried so far.

The Sony was the most underrated.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the record, Best Buy used to allow people a bit more freedom in trying on smartwatches in store. I wanted to try on the 360 sport and 42mm, but they were bolted down tighter than getting sex from a virgin wearing a chastity belt whose mom kept the key in her bra.

It would have been nice to try the fir out before buying it...but having it on now says it fit just about as big as I thought it would have.

I liked the Huawei watch, but felt it was too small (tried one on) for my wrist. Would have loved to try the 360 46mm one. I still think the following:

The 360 2014 has the most iconic design so far for Android wear.

The G Watch R was my favorite overall watch I've tried so far.

The Sony was the most underrated.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Oh, still not a fan of the button at 2pm. I suppose I prefer either the button at 3pm or a nicely done 3 button configuration.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

dc40c79d4ac274fb820cf92c23e83333.jpg

Always on screen in monochrome mode...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It took me almost a year to find a 950 at a good price. Meanwhile I was able to cycle through four 950 XL devices.

After dinner, I'm going to order a bunch of accessories.

I'm going to ask the regulars here, which color wood back from Mozo should I get?

Last edited:

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm doing Marshall duties earlier at a local rallye sponsored by Peugeot. That's my car near the tent.
79003efaf1a2c48fe13bb2f4ce27607a.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I ordered a generic TPU case from eBay and a two pack tempered glass screen protector set from Amazon for the 950.

I'll get the Mozo case once I get a few responses here.

I also have eyes on a couple of other cases on eBay via China but will wait until October 3 to use my $10 in eBay bucks to get them for almost free.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

SMH...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
Sahib, just listen to what MIA is saying here! I've typically gone out with guys whom I've known for a much shorter amount of time, but they just asked me out on dates. I've usually accepted if they seemed like nice guys, since I wanted to get to know them better. However, if someone didn't ask me out, I typically lost interest and figured that they weren't interested.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I am interested but I don't want to make it awkward either is she is not interested.
That's the problem with waiting too long. You start to think more like a friend and about being awkward.

Let me put it this way... YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO FIND OUT IF YOU DON'T ASK!!!!!

You don't need to know someone for weeks, months or years to ask them on a date. You just get to the point.

"Time waits for no man."

That way you know where you stand in things. If it's friends so be it but at least you know up front and can put your energy into someone else instead of just plodding along with her and 'wondering'.

At this point I'd say your borderline. All this talking you're doing should have been part of getting know her while being together.

Sigh. SMH....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte